Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tactician

NFC South is wide open

11 posts in this topic

I think 9-7 will get it done. With Brees out, the division is wide open and basically a crap shoot. If we don't make the playoffs this year, then it's hard to see us moving forward with this administration.

1 minute ago, falconidae said:

I'm thinking more like 2012 with the Falcons 13-3 while the rest of the division is 7-9.

Cart before the horse, but that'd be wonderful. Just far out enough to land middling draft picks, and Quinn is money with this team at home in that playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Cart before the horse, but that'd be wonderful. Just far out enough to land middling draft picks, and Quinn is money with this team at home in that playoffs.

The offense will find its way and the defense can finally match up with it.  

12 minutes ago, falconidae said:

I'm thinking more like 2012 with the Falcons 13-3 while the rest of the division is 7-9.

I hope so. The difference is in 2012 we came out red hot right away. Don't know what to make of this team yet. They played with a lot of energy last night though. Loved the defenses overall attitude and playcalling from Quinn

6 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I hope so. The difference is in 2012 we came out red hot right away. Don't know what to make of this team yet. They played with a lot of energy last night though. Loved the defenses overall attitude and playcalling from Quinn

Definitely earned my respect. Eagles fans were complaining our defense was hitting too hard. I'll take that compliment every week.

Not only with Brees' injury, Cam also don't look right so far this season as well.. After what we went thru with injuries last season, I don't feel bad at all with these teams and I hope we can capitalize on this.

Emmitt likes this