• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saints fans preparing lawsuits against Aaron Donald as we speak.

When He returns, I wonder if the league will provide a donkey for Him to ride into the stadium on, and palm leaves for His tired feet.      

I hate the aints  with every breath in my body, but still a part of me hates that this might be the end of the line for Brees.  I along with many others noticed the lack of arm strength he had la

17 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Remember Brees is in his 40's now.

You tend to not heal up as quickly as expected as you get older.

Believe me

Not just that. He's going to have to get back in football shape and re-warm that arm up. Six weeks on ice is not ideal

I hate the aints  with every breath in my body, but still a part of me hates that this might be the end of the line for Brees. 

I along with many others noticed the lack of arm strength he had last year. This could be the end of the road as far as maintaining a high level of play for him.

....eh never mind, f*** him and the horse he road in on!

41 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Saints fans preparing lawsuits against Aaron Donald as we speak.

Also probably the refs as well. I saw that Cameron Jordan had returned a fumble for a touchdown and it got called back. Then after the game, refer to them as "foot locker" ROFL.

Edited by V-Town Falcon
Just now, Boise Falcon Fan said:

And he may not be able to grip the ball as tightly for the whole season. Hate to see a great player get hurt...

I hate to see anybody hurt, but this injury is not going to impact his quality of life long term, so it might be entertaining to see the great man play badly for America's plucky underdogs.

I dont think he will be back in 6 weeks....that ligament repair and rehabbing will take some time.

His wrist/hand will be in a cast or temporary splint, which will cause forearm weakening and reduce grip strength even when the ligament is fully healed until completion of rehab.

Even if he plays against us, it will not be an easy test for his grip strength.

1 hour ago, jdawg4876 said:

I watched both panthers game in full, cam is really hurt, and their defense is not as good as advertised. brees is out for at least 6 weeks. winston look good and I like bruce as a HC, but who knows with tampa. So yeah it willl be a slugfest for all south teams, going agains stout defenses in the afc south

Winston was terrible week 1 and should’ve had an INT against Carolina. It hit Luke K right in the hands. Winston is a scrub.

carolina is a mess with Cam

we obviously have issues with Brees and it’ll be tough with this schedule.

falcons aren’t scaring anyone either.

its wide open. 

3 minutes ago, CocoLoco said:

Winston was terrible week 1 and should’ve had an INT against Carolina. It hit Luke K right in the hands. Winston is a scrub.

carolina is a mess with Cam

we obviously have issues with Brees and it’ll be tough with this schedule.

falcons aren’t scaring anyone either.

its wide open. 

Right, because that Falcons win last night wasn't impressive at all.

Falcons have 3 new Olinemen this year, you give them time to gel and the offense will be deadly.