E. T.

Phillies @ Braves

101 posts in this topic

Just now, Born Again Georgian said:

Everyone phoning it in until October.  :lol:

Yes sir. Seems to be the truth. Lol. 162 games is a Looooonnng season. Even for the fans. The grind is real. 

SacFalcFan likes this

10 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Yes sir. Seems to be the truth. Lol. 162 games is a Looooonnng season. Even for the fans. The grind is real. 

yep it is.. it's a big reason i have lots of friends who play fantasy and they try baseball for a year or 2 at most and then never play again.. they all do basketball and football, but skip baseball just due to how long a season is.. 

sick of this losing. team sucks and has no chance in October. would probably lose to the orioles in a five game series.

10 hours ago, ATLBrave said:

So I guess I can take the reigns again?

Guess so. This must happily mean the return of those awesome write ups as well...

ATLBrave likes this

3 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

There’s always one 

:rolleyes:

i mean we suck for real. should have won 130 games.  

1 hour ago, Nereek said:

You know it's true. 

Where have you been during our recent hot streak buddy? Noticed you didn't have many comments about that hot streak, so what did you think? 

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Where have you been during our recent hot streak buddy? Noticed you didn't have many comments about that hot streak, so what did you think? 

I much rather have a hot streak going right up to playoffs, than stall and struggle just before playoffs. I understand this happen when hot teams go cold, but Braves have a history of going cold rihht before playoffs and we end up bouncing from 1st round of playoffs.

Last night might have been an eye opener. They were more flat than they've been in a long time. Hopefully the runs continue and we can end the year on a streak.