Jump to content

Buffalo Wild Wings mining salt for wings from the tears of Aints Fans


UnrealfalcoN
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Yeah, Saints are screwed at QB until Brees returns.

 

Conservative Ted will lead a crusade of good times for the rest of the NFC South.

I saw some people on here saying Teddy looked good yesterday. I didn't see that at all. I saw a QB that hasn't played meaningful snaps in years and it showed, especially his accuracy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I saw some people on here saying Teddy looked good yesterday. I didn't see that at all. I saw a QB that hasn't played meaningful snaps in years and it showed, especially his accuracy

They traded a 3rd rounder for Teddy and are paying him 7.5 mil this year. If the Saints made a very bad choice for a back up QB, I'm OK with that.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I saw some people on here saying Teddy looked good yesterday. I didn't see that at all. I saw a QB that hasn't played meaningful snaps in years and it showed, especially his accuracy

 

Yep, Teddy B looked awful.

 

I was wondering why Joe Buck kept saying that he didn't have help, until I realized it was Joe Buck lol.

 

Teddy B had the exact same weapons that Brees has, especially Thomas and Kamara along with most of that o-line even when Peat went down. Teddy had all day to throw on a good bit of his snaps but did nothing with them. He was too conservative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I saw some people on here saying Teddy looked good yesterday. I didn't see that at all. I saw a QB that hasn't played meaningful snaps in years and it showed, especially his accuracy

Same. I saw a lot of missed throws to wide open WRs. After that game there was still a blurb that said the Saints had the best backup in the NFL. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Yep, Teddy B looked awful.

 

I was wondering why Joe Buck kept saying that he didn't have help, until I realized it was Joe Buck lol.

 

Teddy B had the exact same weapons that Brees has, especially Thomas and Kamara along with most of that o-line even when Peat went down. Teddy had all day to throw on a good bit of his snaps but did nothing with them.

I saw one drop from the tight end, the others were mostly throws way off target. I don't know what Buck was talking about but I hope he takes the Saints down bad lol

Just now, blackredfellow said:

Same. I saw a lot of missed throws to wide open WRs. After that game there was still a blurb that said the Saints had the best backup in the NFL. 

same thing I saw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Saints fans can cry all they want but the fact is on that play they actually came out ahead. Watch #93 hit Goff directly in the face and it got completely ignored by the refs and the 2 boobs calling the game. If that play is officiated CORRECTLY, its Saints ball (which they were awarded) BUT the roughing the passer call should have backed them up half the distance to the goal. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

I'm not sure that implode is even a strong enough word for the Dolphins right now lol.

 

I have never seen a team where just about everybody wants out by week 2 of the season lmao

Should have been around in the 80s. The 2019 dolphins was pretty much our reality for half a decade. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Should have been around in the 80s. The 2019 dolphins was pretty much our reality for half a decade. Lol

 

Yeah, I was a huge Marino fan growing up.

 

It's crazy to see how bad that franchise has gone down since the Marino/Shula era. It's like spending time at a top of the line luxury resort that was great, only to return back there 2 decades later and see it as a ran down building with windows boarded up and smashed in with the ceiling collapsing.

 

The Falcon were pretty awful lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...