Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UnrealfalcoN

Buffalo Wild Wings mining salt for wings from the tears of Aints Fans

32 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, Saints are screwed at QB until Brees returns.

Conservative Ted will lead a crusade of good times for the rest of the NFC South.

I saw some people on here saying Teddy looked good yesterday. I didn't see that at all. I saw a QB that hasn't played meaningful snaps in years and it showed, especially his accuracy

Funny how context makes Saints fans change their narrative.  Recently all you heard was their backup QB situation was great and they had the next all pro replacement when Brees retired, now if the Saints start losing it will be because they don't have Brees.

Francis York Morgan likes this

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I saw some people on here saying Teddy looked good yesterday. I didn't see that at all. I saw a QB that hasn't played meaningful snaps in years and it showed, especially his accuracy

They traded a 3rd rounder for Teddy and are paying him 7.5 mil this year. If the Saints made a very bad choice for a back up QB, I'm OK with that.

Just now, falconidae said:

They traded a 3rd rounder for Teddy and are paying him 7.5 mil this year. If the Saints made a very bad choice for a back up QB, I'm OK with that.

I have no problem with it at all. I'm sure he'll improve over time but I certainly didn't see what others saw yesterday

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yep, Teddy B looked awful.

I was wondering why Joe Buck kept saying that he didn't have help, until I realized it was Joe Buck lol.

Teddy B had the exact same weapons that Brees has, especially Thomas and Kamara along with most of that o-line even when Peat went down. Teddy had all day to throw on a good bit of his snaps but did nothing with them. He was too conservative.

13 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Same. I saw a lot of missed throws to wide open WRs. After that game there was still a blurb that said the Saints had the best backup in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yep, Teddy B looked awful.

I was wondering why Joe Buck kept saying that he didn't have help, until I realized it was Joe Buck lol.

Teddy B had the exact same weapons that Brees has, especially Thomas and Kamara along with most of that o-line even when Peat went down. Teddy had all day to throw on a good bit of his snaps but did nothing with them.

I saw one drop from the tight end, the others were mostly throws way off target. I don't know what Buck was talking about but I hope he takes the Saints down bad lol

Just now, blackredfellow said:

Same. I saw a lot of missed throws to wide open WRs. After that game there was still a blurb that said the Saints had the best backup in the NFL. 

same thing I saw

Saints fans can cry all they want but the fact is on that play they actually came out ahead. Watch #93 hit Goff directly in the face and it got completely ignored by the refs and the 2 boobs calling the game. If that play is officiated CORRECTLY, its Saints ball (which they were awarded) BUT the roughing the passer call should have backed them up half the distance to the goal. 

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I'm not sure that implode is even a strong enough word for the Dolphins right now lol.

I have never seen a team where just about everybody wants out by week 2 of the season lmao

Should have been around in the 80s. The 2019 dolphins was pretty much our reality for half a decade. Lol

19 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Should have been around in the 80s. The 2019 dolphins was pretty much our reality for half a decade. Lol

Yeah, I was a huge Marino fan growing up.

It's crazy to see how bad that franchise has gone down since the Marino/Shula era. It's like spending time at a top of the line luxury resort that was great, only to return back there 2 decades later and see it as a ran down building with windows boarded up and smashed in with the ceiling collapsing.

The Falcon were pretty awful lol

2 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

LOL

Your prayers have finally been answered.

Free wings for everybody!!

I don't wish injuries on anybody. It could easily happen to the Falcons(again).

I actually like seeing Brees play. Would rather see him lose a game on the field than lose one being on the shelf.

falconidae likes this