Vandy

Shiny Hood Ornament

164 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

No doubt. Beasley should’ve had 2 sacks last night but wentz is so d@mn strong he got the throw off. Wow!!! I respect wentz a lot more after last night because we should’ve had 6 or 7 sacks. That dude is making me believe the hype about him. 

yep. if it had been just about any other qb in the league and we would have had about 5 more sacks. i don't know how wentz managed to get out of a few of them. 

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Wentz is a dawg. I don’t look forward to playing against him with better weapons to throw to. He is too slippery for my taste especially against a team like the Falcons. We’ve been killed by QB’s escaping potential sacks and then making a huge play, but I’m glad the defense nutted up and put a stop to that.

I never paid attention to his mobility and strength before. I’m on notice now. 

49 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Grady been out best player on defense. Julio is dominant with or without the ball because he dictates the defense. The one time they leave him without somebody over top he burns them for the game winner. 

Would have had another one if Ryan hadn't been hit making the throw

42 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Somebody didn’t get laid last night...,

We won, I guess you’re one of those who’s only happy whining about some negative or a loss?

SMH. Get out of here with that BS!

You’re one of those that can’t just enjoy the win. Folks like you always have to be starting something. You’re thread says more about you than any of my responses. 

16 minutes ago, birdz4i said:

yep. if it had been just about any other qb in the league and we would have had about 5 more sacks. i don't know how wentz managed to get out of a few of them. 

Incredible. 

37 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

You’re one of those that can’t just enjoy the win. Folks like you always have to be starting something. You’re thread says more about you than any of my responses. 

LOL, okay. You do you.

i’m not gonna apologize celebrating a win and having some fun while at it. 

falconidae, Ergo Proxy and Drew4719 like this

17 minutes ago, falconidae said:

He IS enjoying the win, and ,also continuing a years long conversation with @FalconFanSince1970.

What Oscar the Grouch apparently doesn’t know is FF70 is one of my fav posters around, and i’m Just poking the bear for like you said, all those many conversations we’ve had over the years about how Julio supposedly doesn’t score TDs.

70 threw that same BS out there just yesterday. 

We win a critical game, and some peeps will still get up grumpy. SMH.o

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

I would trade Julio and Ryan straight up for RG3... 

but YOU wanna talk about trolling...:lol:

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Ten teams are 2-0 and none of em needed an ornament to get there.

they might not needed a hood ornament but without julio the falcons lose that game yesterday...

8 minutes ago, Vandy said:

What Oscar the Grouch apparently doesn’t know is FF70 is one of my fav posters around, and i’m Just poking the bear for like you said, for all those many conversations we’ve had over the years about how he supposedly doesn’t score TDs.

We win a critical game, and some peeps will still get up grumpy. SMH.

What he doesn't understand is that FFS70 would be disappointed if you didn't make this thread.

Vandy, Ergo Proxy and Drew4719 like this

12 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

they might not needed a hood ornament but without julio the falcons lose that game yesterday...

also for some reason certain teams like force feeding new shinny toy,s BB and brady designed 8 targets to AB, the superbowl mvp elderman had 4 targets yesterday just saying