Vandy

Shiny Hood Ornament

164 posts in this topic

Just now, PriMeTiiMe said:

Ito needs to start. He is a young Freeman. 

I think you’re right. Probably won’t happen though since Freeman is making the big money. 

45 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

He’s a good one for sure, sadly Freeman looks legit done. No burst anymore. I saw play opportunities last night that his legs just couldn’t do what his brain was asking. 

There's plenty of freeman threads out there today, don’t bring that passive-aggressive BS in here bro! 

:)

Drew4719, vel, Ergo Proxy and 8 others like this

52 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I thought he didn’t score TDs? 6th straight game with a TD, you navel-gazers! 

Yeah, let’s trade him! :)

Couldn't resist...huh. lol

Quintorris was a beast...catch on the sidelines was a repeat of the SB catch. The one only Falcon fans will remember.

13 minutes ago, Vandy said:

There's plenty of freeman threads out there today, don’t bring that passive-aggressive BS in here bro! 

:)

You mean like your thread topic? It’s obviously a passive aggressive shot at FFS70. What say you “bro”? 

NeonDeion and rugger8 like this

14 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Ten teams are 2-0 and none of em needed an ornament to get there.

All depends on how those teams are built. Our team is built around offense. We drafted a traditional drop back qb in 2008. He NEEDS weapons. He’s not gonna win games with his feet. He’s not gonna dazzle you like Vick and Wilson. He’s not gonna over power you like Big Ben. You give that kind of qb big toys to play with. Period!! Jerry rice was the ultimate SHO. Peyton Manning has Harrison. Another SHO. All the great dynasty teams had a SHO. Some had 2 like or 3 like the rams with Bruce, Holt, and Faulk. But look how that team was built? A qb waaaaay less athletic than Matt. GIVE HIM BIG TOYS!!! At the end of the day our SHO took it to the house to win the game. And if you weren’t happy about that you’re just a miserable old soul. 

And whos the 10 teams? Pats don’t count cause they just picked up a SHO in Bryant. Which is probably gonna put them right back in the playoffs. Dallas has 2 SHO’s in Zeke and the other wr from bama. The hawks drafted a Julio clone to be their SHO. Big and runs a 4.3. The other teams. Even tho they’re built around defense. KC’s SHO is hurt. But Watkins was a SHO out of Clemson. So they have 2 SHO’s. 

9 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Ten teams are 2-0 and none of em needed an ornament to get there.

Sorry champ, we ain't going anywhere on offense without ours. 

He's our best player. I used to agree with you. That playoff run to the SB changed my view. Have to have JJ to get back...*** beater.

1 minute ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

He's our best player. I used to agree with you. That playoff run to the SB changed my view. Have to have JJ to get back...*** beater.

Welcome to the Brotherhood!!!

11 minutes ago, HEIST said:

People didn't want to pay Grady either and he's been the best player on the whole team.

Love the way you think because Grady is my favorite, but JJ is the best imho.

Ergo Proxy likes this

26 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

You mean like your thread topic? It’s obviously a passive aggressive shot at FFS70. What say you “bro”? 

LOL, of course it was...... I’m gonna have some fun poking him on it too. 

Go start a freeman thread and i’ll hijack it with some Julio commentary. :ninja:

And lighten up Francy! 

4 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

I keep turning to tell him it’s about how you build a team toker. If you draft Ray Lewis with the first pick in the draft during a rebuild you’re saying we’re gonna he a defensive team. We stop you. We don’t need a SHO on offense. But if you draft a Matt Ryan as the person to build an offense around you HAVE to give him toys. You don’t draft a Matt Ryan and not give him weapons. You don’t draft a Peyton Manning and not give him weapons. They’re not gonna beat you with their feet and so Russell Wilson and Lamar Jackson type stuff. They’re traditional drop back qb’s. It’s that simple. How is your team built? Who is it built around? Our team is built around Matt. We’re an offensive team. Jerry rice is the shiniest SHO of all. 

5 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Overall yeah, but Grady has been our best player so far. Looks like he took a leap.

Grady been out best player on defense. Julio is dominant with or without the ball because he dictates the defense. The one time they leave him without somebody over top he burns them for the game winner.