That Julio Screen TD

Lethal

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Not exactly the same. I thought we did a fake right vs WAS.

Also, Eagles had Cover-0. Probably why Julio didn’t have to shed a tackler to get in the endzone. Coverage by defense was probably different.

Good memory.  They had trips right against Was and a fake toss and Julio was alone.  Both plays tho had Jake blowing up the db lol

11 hours ago, athell said:

Good memory.  They had trips right against Was and a fake toss and Julio was alone.  Both plays tho had Jake blowing up the db lol

Still to this day, this remains one of my most satisfying road wins I've ever seen. Not just for the play on the field but the dominance in the stands by fellow Falcon fans taking over the joint...

Look at this play from different angles and pause it... See Carpenter "blocking" 3 guys just enough?? The play never happens if Brown and Carp don't do just enough. Falcons had a bubble screen on the right as well.

This is a play where EVERYONE does their job

Dirk and the game-planning to have enough plays to counter Cover-0; considering how much more they called it than we perhaps anticipated.

Matt reading it right and checking to it with play clock winding down.

The blocks by Carp/Brown/Mack while BOTH Tackles run to bubble screens vs 6 rushers!!

Matt getting the ball out JUST in time as Matthews and Sanu land the blocks; which were not in the back at the time of initial contact.

Such a clean play by EVERYONE to win the game!