Hopefully it’s just a sprain at worst and nothing is revealed torn but he fought to get back on the field.

Love to see that heart. Ty did a decent job filling in.

Hate that we’ve needed the depth so early but glad to have it.

Kaleb and this OL getting tested first 2 weeks vs very good DL is valuable experience for their first full game action together.

10 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Hopefully it’s just a sprain at worst and nothing is revealed torn but he fought to get back on the field.

Love to see that heart. Ty did a decent job filling in.

Hate that we’ve needed the depth so early but glad to have it.

Kaleb and this OL getting tested first 2 weeks vs very good DL is valuable experience for their first full game action together.

That's some boss ****.

That's my right tackle 

Falcons Kaleb McGary told me.. “It was a knee thing and I was nervous at first ... that snap, crackle, pop is never a good thing..... If I sat out the rest of the game.. that’s admitting defeat and I was letting my teammates down, I never wanna let my brothers down.” 

EEjv6IuWsAAbb3y.jpg

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Different situations. There was run on tackles and Baker was among few left. Bakers biggest problem was his injuries.

I agree, just think it's a funny situation with the similarities. We timed the McGary pick well. Still think the Pats wanted him at 32.