Monoxide

Vic looked solid all around tonight

32 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Monoxide said:

Read the screen pass flawlessly and blew the play up. Provided pressure on multiple plays against an elite right tackle. Sacked Wentz on an excellent coverage play when it looked like Vic was out of the play altogether. His motor looked great tonight and he showed some moves beyond just his speed.

A lot of players looked great tonight, and I couldn’t be more happy. Just gotta give Vic his dues!

Could easily have 3 sacks already.  I predicted a sack for every $1,000,000 we paid him this year.  He should come close

Monoxide and papachaz like this

18 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

And this wasn't against just anyone, too. It was Lane Johnson and Jason Peters, the best tackle duo in the NFL imho. And Wentz wasn't holding onto the ball long either. They were battling and winning against terrific linemen.

Watching Takk own Peters at times like he did was insane. I had to double check it wasn't a backup and it was in fact Jason ******* Peters.

Marco102, duckhoa and falconsd56 like this

35 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Could easily have 3 sacks already.  I predicted a sack for every $1,000,000 we paid him this year.  He should come close

My original prediction was 10.5. I’ll stick to that.  Carson Wentz’s knee was a literal centimeter away from a multi-sack game for Beasley. 

Falcons In 2012 likes this

When all the pieces play fairly well together, all the pieces tend to look better. 

Last night was encouraging. A lot of mitigating factors to consider but you can only beat the guys in front of you. Big ups to Vic and everyone else on the defense.