I loved this game. I know the Eagles had injuries, but the Falcons stood up in the trenches to a team that pretty much took them to the wood shed at the LOS last year. If you caught the ball for either team you had to trot to the sideline to let them take a rib count and make sure none were missing. Wentz was a one man army and Ryan's blitz recognition and audible to the screen made up for some of the mistakes. Matthews burying the Db on Julio's second TD and Wentz completing a pass with a defender dragging him down will be my enduring images of this game. Smash mouth in the Benz tonight. 

I think the guys who played in leather helmets with no face guards were smiling down on this one. 

18 minutes ago, falcndave said:

I loved this game. I know the Eagles had injuries, but the Falcons stood up in the trenches to a team that pretty much took them to the wood shed at the LOS last year. If you caught the ball for either team you had to trot to the sideline to let them take a rib count and make sure none were missing. Wentz was a one man army and Ryan's blitz recognition and audible to the screen made up for some of the mistakes. Matthews burying the Db on Julio's second TD and Wentz completing a pass with a defender dragging him down will be my enduring images of this game. Smash mouth in the Benz tonight. 

I think the guys who played in leather helmets with no face guards were smiling down on this one. 

Dont forget that block by sanu too definitely was a part of that run

35 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Even though I had about 20 heart attacks the actual game was very entertaining this is one of the hardest hitting football games I've seen in years most teams now play patty-cake they were laying each other out. I got to give mad respect to both teams

Man you're so right.. I was stressing out during half time worried we been punched in the mouth too many times and wouldn't come out swinging.. We needed this tonight, i made my mind up at the start of the 4th even if we got the L i was goos with the effort.. But to slug it out and get the W was so satisfying