12 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I’d bet you that it’s more like 2/3 or even 3/4. Eagles got at least 10 tonight, and all of the Vikes points were off turnovers. That’s at least 38 of the 48 off turnovers, so yeah I win the bet lol. 

Yes quite a few off turnovers.

However several were redzone turnovers so they were followed by 80 yard scoring drives.

But the defense looked like a completely different unit last night.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know Eagles had injuries, blah blah blah. Defense looked really good tonight. Eagles had great starting field position all game, especially in the first half, and our defense stood strong. Quie

Pretty sure that at least half of the points given up have come off falcons turnovers. 

The defense was legit tonight. If not for Matt's boneheaded INTs and the lack of punter to flip the field, this is a different game.  They shut the run down completely. 2.3 YPC. Didn't matter who

14 hours ago, Emmitt said:

I watched a lot of games today waiting for ours. We by far have the hardest hitting defense that I saw today. I love that kind of play

Can't lie, the eagles were hitting us back too. But our hits may just linger on their players longer. Wentz has never been healthy an entire season, and probably won't make it this year from what all our front 7 did. 

2 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yes quite a few off turnovers.

However several were redzone turnovers so they were followed by 80 yard scoring drives.

But the defense looked like a completely different unit last night.

Yeah, but those redzone turnovers they convert into TD's are essentially 14 point swings (minimum 10 since we're already in FG range).  We lose the points and they gain them.