pzummo

Total Defense

56 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I’d bet you that it’s more like 2/3 or even 3/4. Eagles got at least 10 tonight, and all of the Vikes points were off turnovers. That’s at least 38 of the 48 off turnovers, so yeah I win the bet lol. 

Yes quite a few off turnovers.

However several were redzone turnovers so they were followed by 80 yard scoring drives.

But the defense looked like a completely different unit last night.

falconidae likes this

Bosher being injured kept us in poor field position most of the 1st half. The Defense continued to step up when we needed them. That Rico hit!!! WOW!

14 hours ago, Emmitt said:

I watched a lot of games today waiting for ours. We by far have the hardest hitting defense that I saw today. I love that kind of play

Can't lie, the eagles were hitting us back too. But our hits may just linger on their players longer. Wentz has never been healthy an entire season, and probably won't make it this year from what all our front 7 did. 

Flyin' In DC and Emmitt like this

2 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yes quite a few off turnovers.

However several were redzone turnovers so they were followed by 80 yard scoring drives.

But the defense looked like a completely different unit last night.

Yeah, but those redzone turnovers they convert into TD's are essentially 14 point swings (minimum 10 since we're already in FG range).  We lose the points and they gain them.