Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeonDeion

Even Bad Ryan is ELITE

228 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

Put any of these qb's in that SB, and they don't lose... Brees. Rodgers. Roethlisberger. Heck, I'd even say Wentz... You know why? They're playmakers who refuse to lose. 

This post caused the needle on my Lame Post Detector to go past the red zone and break off. You owe me $2.89 USD for the damages. :argh:

Geneaut and thanat0s like this

10 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

But when Matt does it suddenly the false narrative is true? :rolleyes:

Matt is on pace for HoF and you got trolls that come out for his rare 3 INT game.

Where's the Ban Hammer when you have ridiculous moron trolls spamming the boards like this?

thanat0s, Geneaut and Ergo Proxy like this

3 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Matt Ryan is NOT a elite quarterback. Yesterday showed why the media " disrespects ryan".  Everything has to be PERFECT around him. ( he is Joe Montana with a clean pocket).  The pocket has to be clean and you better not put a finger on him.  He can't throw on the run with accuracy ( thats where those overthrown balls come from).   Wentz was out there LITERALLY throwing balls with defenders draped on him and getting them to his receivers. Wentz can throw on the run.  You have to be objective about this.  

Ryan does not make this throw:

Image result for carson wentz vic beasley

Image result for carson wentz vic beasley

Whoa... Whoa... Whoa.... Slow your role now. Don't be hatin'... I devoted a whole segment as to why Ryan can't win the big game... He simply is not a winner.  Couldn't come up with one play...just one, to put us in position to kick a game winning field goal and deliver us a SB. Couldn't do it. 

He'll look like a million bucks, then when he has to deliver... As in the SB... He'll break your heart. 

Spts1 likes this

5 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Whoa... Whoa... Whoa.... Slow your role now. Don't be hatin'... I devoted a whole segment as to why Ryan can't win the big game... He simply is not a winner.  Couldn't come up with one play...just one, to put us in position to kick a game winning field goal and deliver us a SB. Couldn't do it. 

He'll look like a million bucks, then when he has to deliver... As in the SB... He'll break your heart. 

I dub the ‘break your heart’ guy. You need a new catchphrase. 

2 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

I dub the ‘break your heart’ guy. You need a new catchphrase. 

Are you stalking me? This is getting creepy... 

38 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Creepy? Are you 12? 

Dude still repeating the lies. First he says Ryan took a sack to move Atlanta out of FG range....NOW he is saying Falcons didn't get into FG range in the SB at all.

:lol:

Just a troll that needs love online. I say let him talk with himself in the mental hospital about what he thinks he remembers from the SB.

MR2 is a really good QB but never has been elite, unless you want to redefine the word. But you dont have to be elite to win. My only concern is this win dressed up over some issues, and we were WAY to close to being 0-2, where this thread would not have been even thought of being created. Surely the staff will recognize those concerns. Case Keenum thrashed Philly's secondary last week so I am taking this little win with a grain of salt. But it could also be what catapults us on a hot streak.

It's good to keep a level head and keep things in perspective. The Eagles were without Jackson, Jeffery, Goedert and some defensive players that went down and they were still in position to win late in the 4th qtr.

A win is a win but there's still a ways to go.

1 minute ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

It's good to keep a level head and keep things in perspective. The Eagles were without Jackson, Jeffery, Goedert and some defensive players that went down and they were still in position to win late in the 4th qtr.

A win is a win but there's still a ways to go.

Falcons kept them in the game with turnovers.

And, Falcons entire right side of OL was out for most the game until McGary came back in the 4th Q. Eagles weren't the only ones hurting and it would've been a blowout had there not been the INT in 2min offense before half on a bad placement throw by Matt or the INT in the redzone late in the game.

NeonDeion and Geneaut like this

12 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

The defense was on the field the entire 2nd half of that Super Bowl. They are humans now. The fatigue option isn't cut off. Not the defense fault they played almost 100 plays. 

Agree 100% and why I put that second part about our former OC losing his mind and not running the ball just about every down.

13 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

When??? He had 35 TD's and only 7 INT's last year.  Please use facts instead of writing your own narrative...

I laugh when I hear ppl throw out his int stats from last yr or 2016. Let’s talk about his TOTAL career. In the 10 yrs he played before this one he only had 3 yrs with less than ten picks. The other 7 he threw 11 picks or higher in every season. 

Then he only threw for 30+ tds three times out of those ten yrs. With weapons like Roddy, Tony, Julio, HD. So let’s talk facts. His averages show what his norm is and that’s to throw picks.  I have been a Ryan fan and I have defended him but the truth is the truth. He makes mistakes that a veteran who some on this message board call “elite” should not be making. 

Is that enough Fact for you? 

23 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Ryan had an awful game and I’m one of the biggest Ryan homers. 

But all elite QBs have bad games. Brees once threw 5 INTs against us in a single game. Manning once threw 3 INTs.

But elite QBs make the throws that matter. Even when our D gives it up  after, time and again Ryan makes the clutch throw very very few QBs make. 

Easy bubble toss? Sure. But he still had to make it. 

Thats my quarterback. 

#11 in all time passing yards

Geneaut likes this

On 9/15/2019 at 11:58 PM, NeonDeion said:

Ryan had an awful game and I’m one of the biggest Ryan homers. 

But all elite QBs have bad games. Brees once threw 5 INTs against us in a single game. Manning once threw 3 INTs.

But elite QBs make the throws that matter. Even when our D gives it up  after, time and again Ryan makes the clutch throw very very few QBs make. 

Easy bubble toss? Sure. But he still had to make it. 

Thats my quarterback. 

Yessir! That’s my QB! Dude is going to catch fire shortly and with an OL that can actually hold a pocket as we saw last night, wow and I excited!

Geneaut, Ergo Proxy and NeonDeion like this

1 hour ago, coastiemike said:

Agree 100% and why I put that second part about our former OC losing his mind and not running the ball just about every down.

The very same OC that scripted out a game plan that allowed Ryan to have a perfect QB rating...  Now its his fault? Got it. Did he script out the play that allowed Ryan to take that inexcusable sack when he should've thrown the ball away? Do you realize if Ryan simply threw away the ball how the course of Atlanta sports history would've changed? But no. The football gods told Ryan to take the sack so The Atl could still maintain its dubious reputation as the most humiliating, lousiest, losingest and most scoffed at sports town in history. Thanks Matt. Even though some in here don't give a rat's *** about it... since you'll in all likelihood get in the hall of fame. 

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

The very same OC that scripted out a game plan that allowed Ryan to have a perfect QB rating...  Now its his fault? Got it. Did he script out the play that allowed Ryan to take that inexcusable sack when he should've thrown the ball away? Do you realize if Ryan simply threw away the ball how the course of Atlanta sports history would've changed? But no. The football gods told Ryan to take the sack so The Atl could still maintain its dubious reputation as the most humiliating, lousiest, losingest and most scoffed at sports town in history. Thanks Matt. Even though some in here don't give a rat's *** about it... since you'll in all likelihood get in the hall of fame. 

Still haven’t answered the questions.

Ergo Proxy and Geneaut like this

14 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

which is why I said yesterday's game is a prime example of why they never vote ryan as a " elite " quarterback.  Stephen A. Smith and the crew are right now debating about Dak or Wentz, no mention one bit of ryan...

LMAO. When Stephen A Smith is your reference it’s time to take your loss, pack up your bags, and go home. 

7 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

LMAO. When Stephen A Smith is your reference it’s time to take your loss, pack up your bags, and go home. 

Ryan is irrelevant, that is why no one mentions him.  He is the equivalent of 3D television, the laser disc and the walkman...  If Ryan was smart he should get caught in Decatur some where scoring meth or something... That's the only way people will start talking about him... 

Edited by joeyg2033

5 hours ago, coastiemike said:

Got cha 

21 hours ago, coastiemike said:

A win...is a win...is a win.  He won thanks to JJ and JM making a fantastic play.  He won despite Bryant shanking a horrible kick.  He won despite injuries on offensive line.  He won despite JJ dropping a pass that hit him in the hands.

Things happen.  Injuries happen.  It’s a team game.  A win is a win.

The way we won points to the flaws of this team, which means we won't be winning for long.  Enjoy this win is a win is a win when we end up 7-9 again because other teams won't be playing with their starters on the bench.