Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeonDeion

Even Bad Ryan is ELITE

228 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, joeyg2033 said:

Listen, if it makes you feel better that's ok.  All I know is that he couldn't make one more play to put his team in a position to win.  I do know he took a costly, inexcusable sack though.  Don't you agree?

Answer the question.  Is Ryan better than every QB who has never played in a SB?

Is Eli twice as good as Favre, Brees, and Rodgers?

Ergo Proxy and Geneaut like this

Just now, coastiemike said:

Answer the question.  Is Ryan better than every QB who has never played in a SB?

Is Eli twice as good as Favre, Brees, and Rodgers?

Ryan is the greatest QB to lose a SB.  There... you happy now?

2 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Listen, if it makes you feel better that's ok.  All I know is that he couldn't make one more play to put his team in a position to win.  I do know he took a costly, inexcusable sack though.  Don't you agree?

Lol such a bad troll.

Wont answer questions. Lies exposed. Doesn’t like to think I guess. Nice try but you failed tonight kid.

MSalmon and Geneaut like this

Ryan is the greatest QB to lose a SB.  There... you happy now?

Not happy. You didn’t answer my question. Is Ryan better than any QB to not ever make the SB?

You also didn’t answer my second question.

Is Eli better than Brees, Rodgers, and Favre?

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Lol such a bad troll.

Wont answer questions. Lies exposed. Doesn’t like to think I guess. Nice try but you failed tonight kid.

I’m on the west coast so I can do this as long as he likes.  I also run my own distribution center so can be late if I need to stay up a little later. 

Not after winning 4 or 5 rings... I lost count...

You are the person arguing that SB losses somehow reflect on QBs. Elway lost 3. He didn't suck. 

I'd say getting to a SB might be a d@mn good indicator that you might just be a pretty good QB, and then add in Top 15 career stats and it pretty much rests the case.  

You didn’t answer my second question.

Is Eli better than Brees, Rodgers, and Favre?

No, he just won more SB's than them... Something Ryan has yet to do.  Why do you keep equating Ryan with proven winners who have shown they can win SB's?

49 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Put any of these qb's in that SB, and they don't lose... Brees. Rodgers. Roethlisberger. Heck, I'd even say Wentz... You know why? They're playmakers who refuse to lose. 

Wentz lost tonight.

coastiemike, Ergo Proxy and Geneaut like this

No, he just won more SB's than them... Something Ryan has yet to do.  Why do you keep equating Ryan with proven winners who have shown they can win SB's?

So even though you win more rings, it doesn’t make you better?  Ok, we are finally getting somewhere.  So even though Ryan doesn’t have a ring, he is better than several SB wining QBs such as Dilfer, Namath, and McMahon.  Got it.

So is Ryan better than every QB to not make a SB?

Ergo Proxy, Geneaut and MSalmon like this

3 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Hello no I wouldn't take Eli and if you claim you would now you are exposing yourself as a troll. 

I would only take pre-2012 playoff Eli

1 minute ago, Geneaut said:

I'd say getting to a SB might be a d@mn good indicator that you might just be a pretty good QB, and then add in Top 15 career stats and it pretty much rests the case.  

Couldn't get it done vs SF in NFC Championship game.  Couldn't get it done in SB.  Couldn't get it done against Philly with ball inside the 9 with 4 downs to do it…  Those break your heart...

5 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

You are the person arguing that SB losses somehow reflect on QBs. Elway lost 3. He didn't suck. 

No... a SB win solidifies your stature as a QB who won the biggest game he ever played in.  Something Ryan has yet to accomplish.

Couldn't get it done vs SF in NFC Championship game.  Couldn't get it done in SB.  Couldn't get it done against Philly with ball inside the 9 with 4 downs to do it…  Those break your heart...

He did get it done against SF. Refs refused to call PI on the 7 so the NFL could have brothers coaching against each other for the first time ever.  He did get it done against Philly.  Ball went right through JJ hands.  He did get it done in the SB.  OC lost the playbook and then forgot how to call a run play.   All of those break your heart.

No... a SB win solidifies your stature as a QB who won the biggest game he ever played in.  Something Ryan has yet to accomplish.

And likewise, getting to a SB makes you better than any QB that hasn’t gotten to a SB.  Right?

Also, we are now back to square one.  If you win twice as many rings as other SB winning QBs, that means you what?  Extra solidify your stature?  

Geneaut and Ergo Proxy like this

9 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Freeman inexcusably missed a block, Shanahan inexcusably kept calling pass plays and Dan Quinn inexcusably didn't overrule him.

You can say a lot of things about Ryan. He sucks throwing off of his backfoot and he's as mobile as a statue. But you can't say he didn't play his *** off every game in 2016. The man had like one bad game that year and it was against Philly (when Julio and Matt Bryant also sucked for some reason).

Geneaut and Ergo Proxy like this

He did get it done against SF. Refs refused to call PI on the 7 so the NFL could have brothers coaching against each other for the first time ever.  He did get it done against Philly.  Ball went right through JJ hands.  He did get it done in the SB.  OC lost the playbook and then forgot how to call a run play.   All of those break your heart.

It went through his hands, but he wouldn't have came down in bounds with it.

1 minute ago, coastiemike said:

Even though troll boy said he refused to lose.

Ryan had every weapon at his disposal and barely won.  Wentz had no one.. You think if DeSean Jackson or Jefferies had played that the game would've been that close?  Even you couldn't be that dumb...

Just now, joeyg2033 said:

The guy he was playing in the SB may be the GOAT and the Falcons took them to overtime. I'd say that required a pretty good QB effort on Matt's part. 

Matt's not perfect but he's good enough to win an MVP and get to 2 NFC championship games. He's no scrub. You don't luck into that. 

1 minute ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

It went through his hands, but he wouldn't have came down in bounds with it.

That’s because the field maintenance guy screwed up and made the line too close.  That guy did not solidify his stature.

Ryan had every weapon at his disposal and barely won.  Wentz had no one.. You think if DeSean Jackson or Jefferies had played that the game would've been that close?  Even you couldn't be that dumb...

He didn’t have a top five defense at his disposal. He also didn’t have all of his starting lineman at his disposal.

Geneaut, Ergo Proxy and Drew4719 like this