Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeonDeion

Even Bad Ryan is ELITE

228 posts in this topic

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

Shanahan got us there, too. We put the L on him, but no single man is at fault. The team collectively choked.

Indeed. Lots of things had to go wrong in that particular game. 

3 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Dilfer sucked... Wasn't asked to make a crucial play since that defense was legendary. I could've qb'd that team and they would've won. Namath made the plays he had to.  Ryan did not make the play he had to make in order to win. Two feeble plays and a sack in the fourth quarter of the SB.  Actually took an inexcusable sack which took them out of filed goal range.  Great job.

Lie.

The holding call after the sack took them out of FG range.

Got any more false narratives based on lies?

Drew4719, THEHEADCOACH and Geneaut like this

Just now, coastiemike said:

Also, I’m guessing Eli is better than both Rodgers and Brees since he has twice as many rings? And one of those was against arguably the best team in NFL history.

Dude you're a genius!  Did Eli not make THE PLAY he absolutely had to make in order to put his team in a position to win?  Now why couldn't Ryan do that?  If he simply could make one play.  JUST ONE! to put his team in position to win.  Don't you realize how much happier our lives would've been?

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

4 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Dilfer sucked... Wasn't asked to make a crucial play since that defense was legendary. I could've qb'd that team and they would've won. Namath made the plays he had to.  Ryan did not make the play he had to make in order to win. Two feeble plays and a sack in the fourth quarter of the SB.  Actually took an inexcusable sack which took them out of filed goal range.  Great job.

Also that means McMahon sucked as a QB since his legendary defense won that SB also?

Im not worried about Matt. If we can win a game with him having a day like that, we should be fine. Anyone with a little bit of sense, knows Ryan will play better, he always does. No one is madder than he is with himself right now. Believe me, that dude is gonna turn it around. Wouldn't surprise me if that's the last INT he throws all year. Every QB in the league has games like this, but we always forget how good he is the instant he does. Other teams don't turn on their QBs that fast. It's pitiful.

2 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Dude you're a genius!  Did Eli not make THE PLAY he absolutely had to make in order to put his team in a position to win?  Now why couldn't Ryan do that?  If he simply could make one play.  JUST ONE! to put his team in position to win.  Don't you realize how much happier our lives would've been?

So Eli is better than Favre also.  Got it.

And Dilfer did just enough in the SB to make him as good as Brees and Rodgers.

Also, that makes Eli better than both Brees and Rodgers. Is That Correct?  

Ergo Proxy, Geneaut and Drew4719 like this

1 minute ago, coastiemike said:

Also that means McMahon sucked as a QB since his legendary defense won that SB also?

No... It simply means that Matt Ryan couldn't make one more play to put that game on ice for us.

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

No... It simply means that Matt Ryan couldn't make one more play to put that game on ice for us.

You didn’t answer the question. Is Eli better than Favre, Brees, and Rodgers?  He has more rings than them.  

Also, Dilfer did just enough In the SB to win it and so he is as good as Brees, Rodgers, and Favre.

Ergo Proxy, Drew4719 and Geneaut like this

So if Ryan wins the SB this year, he will be as good as both Brees and Rodgers?  He will also be as good as Favre but about even with Dilfer and Namath. He will also be better than Marino, Kelly, Fouts, Tarkenton, etc all?  Does that sum it up?

2 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

You didn’t answer the question. Is Eli better than Favre, Brees, and a Rodgers?  He has more rings than them.  

Since were talking about Ryan.  Why didn't he just simply throw the ball away to avoid the sack in the SB?  Why?  Because he simply can't win the big game.

Just now, joeyg2033 said:

Is Eli better than Favre, Brees, and a Rodgers?  He has more rings than them.

I would choose any one of these QB's over Ryan in a big game.  Wouldn't you?  They all won SB's...

Since were talking about Ryan.  Why didn't he just simply throw the ball away to avoid the sack in the SB?  Why?  Because he simply can't win the big game.

Don’t avoid the question.  You are the one who made greatness about rings.  So, let me ask again.  Is Eli better than Rodgers, Brees, and Favre?  He has twice as many rings as any of those three (similar to the same amount more over Namath, Dilfer, and McMahon).

Ergo Proxy, MSalmon, Geneaut and 1 other like this

I would choose any one of these QB's over Ryan in a big game.  Wouldn't you?  They all won SB's...

Still haven’t answers the question.  Just admit your statement was stupid and we can move on.

And I wouldn’t chose Dilfer, Namath, or McMahon over Ryan.  Didn’t you say Dilfer sucked? I also wouldn’t choose you even though you could have also won a SB.  You said you could have. Ryan is top 15 in every an stat in NFL history.

Ergo Proxy, Geneaut and Drew4719 like this

1 minute ago, joeyg2033 said:

Hello no I wouldn't take Eli and if you claim you would now you are exposing yourself as a troll. 

3 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

So if Ryan wins the SB this year, he will be as good as both Brees and Rodgers?  He will also be as good as Favre but about even with Dilfer and Namath. He will also be better than Marino, Kelly, Fouts, Tarkenton, etc all?  Does that sum it up?

Let me know when he wins a SB...  I do know he lost one though in ignominious fashion tho...

13 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Lie.

The holding call after the sack took them out of FG range.

Got any more false narratives based on lies?

Ryan had the highest QBR of any QB that has lost a Super Bowl. It was a **** near perfect game.

Drew4719, Ergo Proxy and Geneaut like this

Let me know when he wins a SB...  I do know he lost one though in ignominious fashion tho...

Still haven’t answered a simple question.  Is it really that hard.  Let me ask again.  Is Eli better than Rodgers, Brees, and Favre?  He has twice as many rings as any of those three (similar to the same amount more over Namath, Dilfer, and McMahon).

Drew4719, Geneaut and Ergo Proxy like this

Brady lost a SB also. Does that mean he sucks? Heck he's lost 2 so is he twice as bad as Ryan?

Edited by Geneaut
rounz, Ergo Proxy and Drew4719 like this

1 minute ago, Geneaut said:

Hello no I wouldn't take Eli and if you claim you would now you are exposing yourself as a troll. 

Dude lied and said Matt taking a sack took us out of FG range.

Troll enough for me.

Meanwhile, we ignore the rest of the mistakes in the biggest TEAM choke in history and Matt’s amazing game...coach can’t seem to find his running play sheet. Get to FG range on an amazing throw and catch...and start passing in shotgun with 4 minutes to go.

One of the worst game management and playcalling approaches when all you needed was to run out the clock. Called us out of FG range and that was that.

Geneaut and Drew4719 like this

1 minute ago, joeyg2033 said:

So does that make him better than every QB who has never been in a SB? Asking for a friend.  I’m guessing you won’t answer this question either,

Ergo Proxy, Drew4719 and Geneaut like this

But you know you lied about the sack taking Falcons from FG range right?

Keep trolling!

Geneaut likes this

Kind of like Jim Kelly except divided by 4?

Geneaut likes this

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

Ryan had the highest QBR of any QB that has lost a Super Bowl. It was a **** near perfect game.

Listen, if it makes you feel better that's ok.  All I know is that he couldn't make one more play to put his team in a position to win.  I do know he took a costly, inexcusable sack though.  Don't you agree?

2 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Brady lost a SB also. Does that mean he sucks?

Not after winning 4 or 5 rings... I lost count...