Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeonDeion

Even Bad Ryan is ELITE

228 posts in this topic

Just now, joeyg2033 said:

I'm sorry... How many Sb's does Ryan have? Now how many does Rodgers and Brees have? Case closed. 

No sir. Rodgers got his butt handed to him by Matt in the NFC Championship game. No revisionist history. Rodgers has a ring but he's not Superman. 

NeonDeion and PokerSteve like this

3 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

I'm sorry... How many Sb's does Ryan have? Now how many does Rodgers and Brees have? Case closed. 

They also have exactly as many as Dilfer and Namath. Are you saying both Dilfer and Namath are as good as Brees and Rodgers?

Geneaut and PokerSteve like this

20 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Ryan also put up points tonight. So get a better understanding of the term single handedly before you start popping off at the mouth.

Of course he did, but his bad, uncharacteric, decisions nearly cost us - regardless of how many other points he earned us. 

Without those mistakes, we don't need a 4th quarter miracle to win due to winning much more comfortably.

This math isn't calculus people. There's no need for such puerile derision, either.

Just now, Geneaut said:

No sir. Rodgers got his butt handed to him by Matt in the NFC Championship game. No revisionist history. Rodgers has a ring but he's not Superman. 

Did you say Rodgers has a ring? On the biggest stage in professional sports? How did Ryan do in the same situation? He broke our friggin hearts from the likes some people in here will never get over if they live to be 100. 

Where are we at when we are praising 100M Matt Ryan for completing a bubble screen. The audible to the play - top shelf stuff and a perfect call. But get outta here with that lol.

He was pretty bad tonight. And last game. Probably already missed on 4 TD passes and **** near lost us this game tonight. Hopefully the excitement over that Julio play knocks the rust off. 

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, joeyg2033 said:

Did you say Rodgers has a ring? On the biggest stage in professional sports? How did Ryan do in the same situation? He broke our friggin hearts from the likes some people in here will never get over if they live to be 100. 

He didn't break my heart. That one is on Shanahan. 

Edited by Geneaut
PokerSteve and Artys Arryn like this

So Dilfer and Namath are as good, if not better, than Rodgers. Got it.

Geneaut, Drew4719 and Schwarzwald like this

1 minute ago, Geneaut said:

It's always rings because that's the last argument these Matt naysayers have now. 

To quote the legendary Bob Knight... "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." 

Keep making excuses... 

15 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Peyton had a 6 interception game in the regular season, and a 4 interception game in postseason. Just sayin'.

Elite QBs make the big throws, even after have a lousy first 3.5 quarters Brees and Peyton did that for years.

But when Matt does it suddenly the false narrative is true? :rolleyes:

Matt is on pace for HoF and you got trolls that come out for his rare 3 INT game.

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

Where are we at when we are praising 100M Matt Ryan for completing a bubble screen. The audible to the play - top shelf stuff and a perfect call. But get outta here with that lol.

He was pretty bad tonight. And last game. Probably already missed on 4 TD passes and **** near lost us this game tonight. Hopefully the excitement over that Julio play knocks the rust off. 

He was bad tonight. He's had some stinkers in his career for sure. Just glad we got the W. He cleans up the dumb mistakes and things are looking up. 

To quote the legendary Bob Knight... "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." 

Keep making excuses... 

Yawn. Just stating facts. 

Artys Arryn likes this

2 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Keep making excuses... 

You didn’t answer my question.  Is Dilfer and Namath as good, if not better, than Brees and Rodgers?  They all have the same number of rings.

Also, I’m guessing Eli is better than both Rodgers and Brees since he has twice as many rings?

Geneaut likes this

2 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

And they can’t ever figure out how to counter the Dilfer and Namath argument.

Indeed. 

And like any of them are as good as Marino who may have been this best QB I've ever seen. 

12 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Sure I would have ten post guy.  But, it doesn’t diminish the fact he’s one of the best to ever play QB.

I hope that makes you feel good...

I hope that makes you feel good...

Still haven’t answered either question so I will ask again.

Is Dilfer and Namath as good, if not better, than Brees and Rodgers?  They all have the same number of rings.

Also, I’m guessing Eli is better than both Rodgers and Brees since he has twice as many rings?

Geneaut likes this

15 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Thats nice... Would you trade any of those career achievements for one more play in the SB that would've gotten us a friggin field goal in the 4th quarter? 

We made the play for a FG shot. :huh:

Coach called bad plays immediately after and a holding call moved us out of FG range.

But keep up the trolling with your head in the sand...

Meanwhile, Matt is arguably the best QB in the game since 2016...

Geneaut likes this

3 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

You didn’t answer my question.  Is Dilfer and Namath as good, if not better, than Brees and Rodgers?  They all have the same number of rings.

Dilfer sucked... Wasn't asked to make a crucial play since that defense was legendary. I could've qb'd that team and they would've won. Namath made the plays he had to.  Ryan did not make the play he had to make in order to win. Two feeble plays and a sack in the fourth quarter of the SB.  Actually took an inexcusable sack which took them out of filed goal range.  Great job.

3 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

Dilfer sucked... Wasn't asked to make a crucial play since that defense was legendary. I could've qb'd that team and they would've won. Namath made the plays he had to.  Ryan did not make the play he had to make in order to win. Two feeble plays and a sack in the fourth quarter of the SB.  Actually took an inexcusable sack which took them out of filed goal range.  Great job.

You didn’t answer my last question.

So Dilfer and Namath are both as good as Brees and Rodgers.  Got it.  Thanks for answering this question.  Now on to the next question.  Also, can you advise exactly which plays Namath made to seal that win?

Also, I’m guessing Eli is better than both Rodgers and Brees since he has twice as many rings? And one of those was against arguably the best team in NFL history.

1 minute ago, joeyg2033 said:

So SB rings don't equate to greatness? Got it.