Jesus

Congrats Julio

27 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

is this the same play that got him his first TD in forever last year? it looks very similar....

It was. We tried it earlier in the game too, but Matthews missed the block and Julio only got a couple yards. As you could see, Jake made the block the second time lol.

papachaz and virginiafalcon like this

29 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

When Matthews made that block that sprung him, I yelled at my TV right away "HE'S GONE!"

Yelled that in my head for sure.

Both my sister (who is visiting and has a very early train tomorrow) and my roommate (who has a very important meeting for work tomorrow) were asleep in my small apartment. The level of self control it took to SILENTLY celebrate that and get through the end of the game .... I deserve a medal. 

Congrats Julio. What a way to set the record!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

It was. We tried it earlier in the game too, but Matthews missed the block and Julio only got a couple yards. As you could see, Jake made the block the second time lol.

Literally pancaked the defender, lol. Sanu and Matthews SPRUNG Julio, that was gorgeous. 

4 minutes ago, WPGFALCONSFAN said:

Hahaha I think we all did, then immediately had the exact same thought with the time remaining!

Without a doubt. And then a dropped walk in TD, TWO fourth downs, and we win the game by a freaking centimeter. Being a Falcons fan is not for the faint of heart. 

Just now, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Without a doubt. And then a dropped walk in TD, TWO fourth downs, and we win the game by a freaking centimeter. Being a Falcons fan is not for the faint of heart.

No kidding there. In sure we all lost a year of our lives tonight haha.  After all the close calls against these guys it's just so nice for the fans and the team to get this one tonight! 

Watching Julio play has been nothing short of an honour. We are literally watching history being made right in front of us every week. One of the best to ever do it!

Geneaut likes this

We say he is we know he is but why were so many fans ready not to resign Julio or Grady Jarrett them dudes have been paid and are back balling Jarrett has for both weeks.

You can even see the wash down effect on Ridley’s play it’s no accident you want to reward a guy like Julio Ridley sees this and if he becomes the pros pro like #11 he’ll receive the same rewards financially for what he’s going to do on and off the field.

5 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

FACTS 

Meh, I was screaming when he got this but it was routine and any receiver with some wheels would have done the same thing. Best receiver on the planet? Maybe, but not because of THAT play. 

red falcon likes this

6 hours ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

When Matthews made that block that sprung him, I yelled at my TV right away "HE'S GONE!"

So did sanu when he fist pump right after he had that killer block and saw Julio take off I was in the car riding back from Duluth with some friends I scared them from the sudden LETSS GOOOOO  lmao 

2 hours ago, Falcon Man™ said:

Meh, I was screaming when he got this but it was routine and any receiver with some wheels would have done the same thing. Best receiver on the planet? Maybe, but not because of THAT play. 

Okay it’s  your opinion which you can keep to yourself.  Mofos always have to think there comment means something to everyone.  

Geneaut and papachaz like this

On 9/16/2019 at 7:38 AM, blkbigdog35 said:

Okay it’s  your opinion which you can keep to yourself.  Mofos always have to think there comment means something to everyone.  

Meant enough to you to reply, no? 

On 9/15/2019 at 11:54 PM, I Even Bleed Red said:

Sanu made the block that sprung him. The guy Matthews squashed never stood a chance. The only guy that could spoil the play was sanu’s man.