Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jesus

How Can You Not Love Oliver Right Now?

26 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

Gave up what should have been a TD a play before.

But didn’t. Good players bounce back. He did.

JDaveG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

Gave up what should have been a TD a play before.

That part he still sucks.He made a good tackle at the end of the game,but he's starting to become a liability he got beat for a td against the Vikings to,he's definitely the weakest link amongst the dbs,Tru is a beast tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

Gave up what should have been a TD a play before.

Idk. Looked like he was playing cover 2 the way his eyes went straight to the backfield and he didn’t bail with Agholor sprinting down the field. In that case it’s on Neal to get to that sideline.

dirtybird2k5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of improvement in 1 week. We’ll see if it’s steady. And definitely an amazing play to end the game. Hats off to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jesus said:

But didn’t. Good players bounce back. He did.

He made a tackle.  Crown him if you want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wjcorner said:

Idk. Looked like he was playing cover 2 the way his eyes went straight to the backfield and he didn’t bail with Agholor sprinting down the field. In that case it’s on Neal to get to that sideline.

That's what I saw too.  Seems like everyone hates Collinsworth, but is using what Collinsworth said to say he blew his coverage.  Which he didn't, he was playing zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ltstorm2 said:

He made a tackle.  Crown him if you want to.

Haha.

He misses that tackle and he’s on your cutting block. He makes a tackle that pretty much saves a season and it’s no big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's still young and making what should be rookie mistakes but I would say that he redeemed himself. Can't believe he kept Ertz from getting that first down. Saved the game.

Rico also was pretty clutch.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jesus said:

Haha.

He misses that tackle and he’s on your cutting block. He makes a tackle that pretty much saves a season and it’s no big deal.

He made a tackle. It's week 2, not a season-saving play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

Idk. Looked like he was playing cover 2 the way his eyes went straight to the backfield and he didn’t bail with Agholor sprinting down the field. In that case it’s on Neal to get to that sideline.

Yep. This is it. Not sure why everyone is blaming Oliver. Neal was late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I don't put too much stock in DB's making a tackle. Yes I want my DB's to be able to tackle and it was a good tackle, but their main job is to cover. People on here are getting wayyyy to excited over a tackle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

He's still young and making what should be rookie mistakes but I would say that he redeemed himself. Can't believe he kept Ertz from getting that first down. Saved the game.

Rico also was pretty clutch.

Rico is an amazing player, i never gave him enough credit but tonight he definitely impressed me. Not just his play, but keeping the D lined up correctly was huge 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

They were playing zone. How is it not obvious? He didn't even try to run with Agholor....

Yeah that was on Neal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Rico is an amazing player, i never gave him enough credit but tonight he definitely impressed me. Not just his play, but keeping the D lined up correctly was huge 

Dude he's legitimately like having a coach playing in our secondary. He really made some game saving plays tonight. People really didn't seem to understand the impact of him being out last season. If he was out tonight we seriously might have lost tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0