How Can You Not Love Oliver Right Now?

9 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

Gave up what should have been a TD a play before.

That part he still sucks.He made a good tackle at the end of the game,but he's starting to become a liability he got beat for a td against the Vikings to,he's definitely the weakest link amongst the dbs,Tru is a beast tho

1 minute ago, Wjcorner said:

Idk. Looked like he was playing cover 2 the way his eyes went straight to the backfield and he didn’t bail with Agholor sprinting down the field. In that case it’s on Neal to get to that sideline.

That's what I saw too.  Seems like everyone hates Collinsworth, but is using what Collinsworth said to say he blew his coverage.  Which he didn't, he was playing zone.

3 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

He's still young and making what should be rookie mistakes but I would say that he redeemed himself. Can't believe he kept Ertz from getting that first down. Saved the game.

Rico also was pretty clutch.

Rico is an amazing player, i never gave him enough credit but tonight he definitely impressed me. Not just his play, but keeping the D lined up correctly was huge 

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Rico is an amazing player, i never gave him enough credit but tonight he definitely impressed me. Not just his play, but keeping the D lined up correctly was huge 

Dude he's legitimately like having a coach playing in our secondary. He really made some game saving plays tonight. People really didn't seem to understand the impact of him being out last season. If he was out tonight we seriously might have lost tonight.