NeonDeion

2nd Round Bust

48 posts in this topic

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Neal was supposed to be overtop. Oliver missed his jab at the line. That's the only thing he did wrong 

If it was cover 4 he has a deep responsibility.

2 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

If it was cover 4 he has a deep responsibility.

Not playing press. No way you could even do it. You would have to turn and run. And that goes against all zone concepts as a corner. I need to see the all 22. Collingsworth called it quarters and he is usually spot on

18 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

Oliver says hi. Incredible tackle. Dude is gonna be REALLY good. lol at TATF writing him off 

Bruh Oliver is trash.he made a good play,but should've been beaten for td for the second game in a row

BirdGangATL likes this

19 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

When agholor beat him clean if he doesn't drop it he is in for 6. I wouldn't say REALLY good but he had some good plays.

They were in a zone. His responsibility was the flats. It was very obvious....

2 minutes ago, Atlwings said:

Bruh Oliver is trash.he made a good play,but should've been beaten for td for the second game in a row

Again wrong. They were in zone that’s on Neal. 

2 minutes ago, Atlwings said:

2 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Oliver still is suspect, 2-3 flags on him today and getting beat all night 

Two new accounts with less than 100 posts each and both trashing Oliver showing the football IQ of a rock. Who's the troll?

NeonDeion, gazoo and Marco102 like this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Two new accounts with less than 100 posts each and both trashing Oliver showing the football IQ of a rock. Who's the troll?

Go ask the moderator, anyone with common Sense knows Oliver is trash.No I only have one account. I'm not the only person who feels this way about Oliver smart guy maybe you should check in the other threads,no trolling here,just a realist oh yeah and I still think Oliver sucks

BirdGangATL likes this

9 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I guess you was watching the wrong football game, Oliver made that one last stop, that’s it but he was getting abused out there.  

Just now, BirdGangATL said:

I guess you was watching the wrong football game, Oliver made that one last stop, that’s it but he was getting abused out there.  

No he wasn't. Please learn football. There's a pinned thread at the top of this forum to help you out.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

No he wasn't. Please learn football. There's a pinned thread at the top of this forum to help you out.

Did Oliver not have a holding on 3rd down that gave eagles a first down tonight? Also another one towards red zone? How bout when Aguilar beat him and was a sure TD but Aguilar dropped it for the go ahead score? Or am I making these things up?

34 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Did Oliver not have a holding on 3rd down that gave eagles a first down tonight? Also another one towards red zone? How bout when Aguilar beat him and was a sure TD but Aguilar dropped it for the go ahead score? Or am I making these things up?

You find me a corner that has never been flagged for pass interference, holding or illegal contact and I'll kiss your ***. Also, it wasn't Oliver's assignment on that deep pass. That was all on Neal not getting over the top. It was supposed to be Oliver underneath and Neal over the top with the WR in the middle. Oliver did his job on that play. You would know that if you actually knew anything about football and what you're watching.

Marco102 likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That's not on Oliver. That was on Neal for not getting over the top quick enough. Oliver played much better tonight.

Yeah, it didn’t look like that was Oliver, despite Collinsworth saying Oliver got beat. It looked to me Neal was late.

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yep, I noticed same. Just a useless Troll doing what trolls do, trolling 

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 hour ago, BirdGangATL said:

Not sure what game you were watching.  He played great.  Even the 1 holding call he had was bogus.

Not gonna pretend Oliver didn't have a bad game last week, at the same time gotta give him credit he had a **** good game tonight.. Heres to him building off tonights game going forward :tiphat:

My whole thing is that Oliver was green and the jury IS STILL out on him. 

He had a solid game but let’s not get ahead of ourselves either way, let’s just let the young man develop and see where it goes. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

1 hour ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

When agholor beat him clean if he doesn't drop it he is in for 6. I wouldn't say REALLY good but he had some good plays.

Wasn't his zone. Keke blew coverage like 3 times down the stretch.