NeonDeion

2nd Round Bust

48 posts in this topic

Just now, NeonDeion said:

Oliver says hi. Incredible tackle. Dude is gonna be REALLY good. lol at TATF writing him off 

Tru had his pics, but he would NEVER been able to keep the receiver or rb from getting that 1st 

Borat and Stevo like this

Oliver says hi. Incredible tackle. Dude is gonna be REALLY good. lol at TATF writing him off 

When agholor beat him clean if he doesn't drop it he is in for 6. I wouldn't say REALLY good but he had some good plays.

Borat, jdawg4876, thanat0s and 6 others like this

4 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

I said gonna be. Still going to take his lumps 

I know. I wouldn't say he's going to be really good he gets beat pretty often. He has a long way but he showed up this game so I'm giving him his credit. I like what I saw from him. Good tackles, PBU's he flashed today no doubt about it.

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

I know. I wouldn't say he's going to be really good he gets beat pretty often. He has a long way but he showed up this game so I'm giving him his credit. I like what I saw from him. Good tackles, PBU's he flashed today no doubt about it.

Show me a 1st year CB picked outside the Top 10 that doesn’t get beat often - bc he only just began his 2nd year 

Edited by NeonDeion

Show me a 1st or 2nd year CB picked outside the Top 10 that doesn’t get beat often 

Ok you're right he's going to be GREAT.

9 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

When agholor beat him clean if he doesn't drop it he is in for 6. I wouldn't say REALLY good but he had some good plays.

Actually he was in zone. They were playing quarters. You can tell he is playing zone cause he keeps his eyes on the QB. Neal was supposed to be over top

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

Ok you're right he's going to be GREAT.

You can be sarcastic or you can actually give me an example 

5 minutes ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

He’s lucky Nelson Agholor dropped that pass or you would be singing a different tune

Wrong. That wasn't Oliver's man. They were playing zone

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

Actually he was in zone. They were playing quarters. You can tell he is playing zone cause he keeps his eyes on the QB. Neal was supposed to be over top

If it was quarters then Oliver is in deep coverage.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That's not on Oliver. That was on Neal for not getting over the top quick enough. Oliver played much better tonight.

He did play much better.

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

If it was quarters then Oliver is in deep coverage.

Neal was supposed to be overtop. Oliver missed his jab at the line. That's the only thing he did wrong 

13 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

There is some truth he got beat a good amount he also made some good place that's about where I expected a second-year corner

Jerz #Quinning likes this