• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we’ve played 2 very physical defenses that are stingy as hell on the running game 

It’s that simple really. 

But Ito Smith hasn't struggled to gain yards on the ground against the same two defenses. Ito is outplaying Devonta Freeman right now and deserves more carries.

Free is pressing too hard, coming back from injury. he’s one of those little spurts that naturally does that 

If theres anybody I say give him a few games to catch his groove it’s Free. One of the best backs in the game when healthy and I don’t think injuries have robbed him of any explosiveness

I would probably agree he’s not the same player he was a few years ago, however he’s still a viable starting back, problem is he’s got nothing to run behind.

i do think Ito needs more touches and either hill or ollison needs to be active in place of maybe Riley (between Campbell, Jones, grace and foye we should be fine considering we’re mainly in nickel and ish can be emergency cover)

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I think we’ve played 2 very physical defenses that are stingy as **** on the running game 

Just now, TheFatboi said:

It’s that simple really. 

But Ito Smith hasn't struggled to gain yards on the ground against the same two defenses. Ito is outplaying Devonta Freeman right now and deserves more carries.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Ito looks good. But I think that’s more of a tempo thing man. Hard to explain. FatBoi can probably do better than I can there 

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

When Freeman is out the game the focus is completely ok Julio. So there’s less in the box or more eyes on Julio. Free comes back in more in the box again. 

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I think we’ve played 2 very physical defenses that are stingy as **** on the running game 

I have no problem admitting that , there were runs he didnt make that he would make 2 years ago. It's like he has lost some of his vision but that's strange because you never lose that 

Edited by caponine
Just now, TheFatboi said:

When Freeman is out the game the focus is completely ok Julio. So there’s less in the box or more eyes on Julio. Free comes back in more in the box again. 

Ok, that's probably part of it, but Freeman doesn't look as quick as he did before the knee injury. Those quick jab steps he was known for in 2016 just aren't there right now.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Ito looks good. But I think that’s more of a tempo thing man. Hard to explain. FatBoi can probably do better than I can there 

I just explained to him how the defense will stack freeman and when he leaves the game the focus is soley Julio. Ito is making teams pay attention tho. 

O Line dealing with injuries and two very, very good defenses. Ito is a PERFECT replacement for Coleman, and that’s exactly what this team needs. Lightning and thunder and they make a great duo. Freeman gets a pass from me this week. Mainly because of Ito’s play and because of injuries. I’m kind of curious if he’s actually 100% healthy.