To all the doubters!!!

Just now, rings639 said:

They beat a team that has had our number for three years.  They are one of the most deep teams in the league.  You really want to complain about a win.  Good god I hate this fan base.

I’m not complaining about the win. I just won’t blind myself to this teams problems on offense so far. Only an idiot would just go Rah Rah Rah and not see both sides.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wins a win. Fix the INT's and it's not even close.

Man screw the haters lol. I'm just happy we won. Philly's defense was still relatively healthy lol. And I mean, they still have a good QB along with one of the best TE's in the game

In fairness, Ryan is the one who read the defense and called that play so he does get some of the credit.

Posted Images

Just now, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

In fairness, Ryan is the one who read the defense and called that play so he does get some of the credit.

I get that. Wish he had the guts to call an audible In the Super Bowl.  Jkjk 

no, it was a good audible, I just can’t wrap my head around the 3 ints in that game and wish he would protect the ball better sometimes given the situation 

Just now, Diesel_Bird said:

I get that. Wish he had the guts to call an audible In the Super Bowl.  Jkjk 

no, it was a good audible, I just can’t wrap my head around the 3 ints in that game and wish he would protect the ball better sometimes given the situation 

I don’t know what is going on in his head that is making him force the ball into double and triple coverage 

3 minutes ago, Inoffensive Display Name said:

Dude, they still suck. No way should this game have been this close. Half their players were hurt!

Their QB was still in the game...their pro bowl OL was still in the game....Ertz was still in the game. They were down an average Alshon. Their biggest loss was Desean imo.

3 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

I’m not complaining about the win. I just won’t blind myself to this teams problems on offense so far. Only an idiot would just go Rah Rah Rah and not see both sides.

1) They beat the team that has taken us in the final minutes of the game the last 3 years.  2) they fixed all the stuff everyone thoughts the Sky was fallings last week.  You’re right, let’s not be happy they won.  Let’s be sulky and pissy the entire time and everything is wrong.  Good god.  The eagles are a top 8 team and we won.  Stop sucking the fun out of everything.  

Just now, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Wins a win. Fix the INT's and it's not even close.

Exactly, and the same could be said about last week. Matt's thrown like 5 int's in the last 2 weeks. Fortunately he played better overall compared to last week, and our defense came to play as well today. We could easily be 2-0 right now with less turnovers and that's after playing 2 very tough teams.

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I choose to look at it in a different way. The offense played like crap and defense wore down hard at the end, but we still won. Should have won by more. No one wants to be peaking in week 2, and we surely aren't lol.

There is room to improve, but we beat a very good team. Even though they had injuries, it's still a win. No one felt sorry for us last season when we were getting stomped by good teams. 

Yeah I’m not complaining about the win but I just can’t be too optimistic with the quality of the offense so far. Hope it is just working the kinks out at the beginning.

1 minute ago, rings639 said:

1) They beat the team that has taken us in the final minutes of the game the last 3 years.  2) they fixed all the stuff everyone thoughts the Sky was fallings last week.  You’re right, let’s not be happy they won.  Let’s be sulky and pissy the entire time and everything is wrong.  Good god.  The eagles are a top 8 team and we won.  Stop sucking the fun out of everything.  

Dude take a xanax. You’re clearly off your meds.

2 minutes ago, rings639 said:

I don't think these boards are healthy for you, maybe try r/falcons on reddit? It's more tame over there if you can't handle different opinions. I'm 

Just now, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Yeah I’m not complaining about the win but I just can’t be too optimistic with the quality of the offense so far. Hope it is just working the kinks out at the beginning.

Agreed on that. Fortunately I think there were enough positive signs from the offense today. We moved the ball pretty well against a good defense. Had a missed FG and an awful red zone INT plus a few other terrible INTs. We have some unforced errors by veteran players tonight. I think Ryan is going to watch film and make adjustments. The running game worries me a bit. Too much dancing and such in the back field before the play starts. Even then, we averaged 3.4 YPC tonight on 17 carries. Far from where we want to be, but that's something to build on. 

3 minutes ago, nomak said:

Not were hurt, but got hurt because the Falcons busted them in the mouth. 

I’m not sure why everyone is acting it wasn’t like the falcons weren’t trying to be the more physical team today.  That is saying something. The Eagles have been manhandling us for a while now, but we have were clearly the more physical team in this game. Clear up the mistakes and that game wouldn’t have been close. 14-20 point win. I’m cautiously optimistic. I know my falcons, but I know my falcons. Game three will tell us a lot. 

1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I don't think these boards are healthy for you, maybe try r/falcons on reddit? It's more tame over there if you can't handle different opinions. I'm 

I’m not worried about health.  I’m concerned about those that complain non stop and maybe, just maybe, why we have to pump noise into our stadium because our fan base sucks.  But please tell me why I’m the problem on why I believe in the team you don’t.