To all the doubters!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wins a win. Fix the INT's and it's not even close.

Man screw the haters lol. I'm just happy we won. Philly's defense was still relatively healthy lol. And I mean, they still have a good QB along with one of the best TE's in the game

In fairness, Ryan is the one who read the defense and called that play so he does get some of the credit.

Posted Images

Philly's entire offense died, relax man. That game was not at all an exoneration of the previous week because we still made a LOT of stupid mistakes. I'm glad Julio and the defense bailed us out, but I don't think there's gonna be much crow eating until we look better than that.

6 minutes ago, rings639 said:

It was one week.  Tru sucks.  Freeman sucks.  Oliver sucks.  Jake Mathews sucks.  And most importantly Quinn sucks.  I can not wait for all the crow to be eaten in this soft fan base!!!!!0

Seriously don’t let close finish blind you to the fact that our offense played like total crap for most of the game. This team has serious problems still.

2 minutes ago, rings639 said:

I would think this post would rally on why we can be excited.  Instead it is excuses on why they still aren’t good.  Please, go root for someone else.  You are proof on why this is why we have one of the weakest fan bases in the nfl.

Enjoy the win bro. Don't waste your time bashing other fans ok.

Just now, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Seriously don’t let close finish blind you to the fact that our offense played like total crap for most of the game. This team has serious problems still.

They beat a team that has had our number for three years.  They are one of the most deep teams in the league.  You really want to complain about a win.  Good god I hate this fan base.

Just now, Diesel_Bird said:

Whatever, ryan tried his hardest to give that game away. Oh he threw a 10 yard pass to where block where perfectly executed to a monster of man, congrats 

In fairness, Ryan is the one who read the defense and called that play so he does get some of the credit.

2 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

I choose to look at it in a different way. The offense played like crap and defense wore down hard at the end, but we still won. Should have won by more. No one wants to be peaking in week 2, and we surely aren't lol.

There is room to improve, but we beat a very good team. Even though they had injuries, it's still a win. No one felt sorry for us last season when we were getting stomped by good teams.