Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tmodel66

Don’t you just hate Collinsworth?

43 posts in this topic

Constantly bemoaning Philly’s injuries...only mentioning Atlanta’s right side of the line is out when it gives him the opportunity to praise Schwartz’s defense, even while they are getting carved...praising Wentz’s toughness...praising McCown when Wentz isn’t so tough...praising Pederson for the genius of going for two...then arguing with the replay when Wentz is ruled short...etc.

And it’s this way every year with him.

Ergo Proxy, UK13, Drew4719 and 12 others like this

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

No he wasn’t. He gushed about the Falcons all night.

Not sure what game you listened to.

Edited by NeonDeion
Tmodel66 and FWEST1 like this

Praised numerous Falcons. Among them Jarrett, Julio, D. Jones, Ridley. Homerism bias is a sign of intellectual inferiority.

rings639 likes this

33 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

not as much as ryans play

I agree Matt was horrible at least more than he was great.  His turnovers and underthrows almost cost them the game. I realize philly is a good defense but dam. That under throw to jj that set a TD for philly was awful.  that should have been a 90 yard score for jj.  2nd and six Matt had the check down for  maybe 1st or close. all we needed there was to be patient and he forces it int triple coverage????? but nice read and throw to jj, thanking mathews for a TD.  Final verdict this game did not need to be this close.  Falcons could have put this game to rest after the 1st 5min of 3rd Q!!

Francis York Morgan likes this

He really wasn’t bad...even I wanted him to shut up about Oliver to a point at the end. 

Sometimes you guys get too sensitive

7 minutes ago, tactician said:

Praised numerous Falcons. Among them Jarrett, Julio, D. Jones, Ridley. Homerism bias is a sign of intellectual inferiority.

He did throw some love our way shortly after this post, but even as we were getting set on fourth down, he was still stroking Schwartz...BTW, it sounded like he was ready to blow Wentz when he threw as he was being tackled...and when was it mentioned that Tru, who had two picks, was out for Philly’s last two drives?

And, stereotyping anybody you don’t know as intellectually inferior is a sign of...Oh, well, you’re a smart guy, figure it out for yourself.

rounz likes this

My friends and I celebrate Collinsworthmas, the holiest football day of the year. It’s the day after Collinsworth has called his last NFL game of the season.

I did not really care for him much tonight. Remember his comment about how offensive holding penalty's should only be 5 yds and not 10? That was when Philly got called for holding. He obviously wanted Philly to win tonight. 

The only problem I have with CC is his penchant for telling us that every good play or player is the greatest thing he’s ever seen. Otherwise, he and Al are better than the rest of sports  broadcasting. 

Having said that, I tend to mute the tv a lot during games lol. 

jeffro2000 likes this

1 hour ago, Tmodel66 said:

He did throw some love our way shortly after this post, but even as we were getting set on fourth down, he was still stroking Schwartz...BTW, it sounded like he was ready to blow Wentz when he threw as he was being tackled...and when was it mentioned that Tru, who had two picks, was out for Philly’s last two drives?

And, stereotyping anybody you don’t know as intellectually inferior is a sign of...Oh, well, you’re a smart guy, figure it out for yourself.

Well the blitzes were working and their defense was creating turnovers and keeping them in the game. That was a **** of a throw by Wentz that kept them in the game. He was, you know calling the game.

How about you mention how many times he called Jarrett great or how he made excuses for Matt on all the ints?

vitaman and rings639 like this

He seemed pretty even handed tonight. Wasn’t like we were playing Aaron Rodgers or anything.