rudy

Ryan!!

119 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

It does take a while. You know that, and particularly when you lose a starter (Lindstrom) early. Throw in you’re still using 3 new pieces on the OL, regardless of starting, what do you expect. 

Be patient, we just had a win

Oh I'm extremely happy, we won & saints lost no complaints from me. Ryan wasn't perfect but the problems on offense stem from Oline play. Once that is corrected we'll be able to give ourselves a better chance of competing.

MSalmon likes this

1 minute ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

Then you obviously didn't watch the game last night. He sent a blitz on almost every play from the 2nd quarter on.

You’re right.

Matt had a bad game. But he made up for it with one audible to get them in the right play and won the game. Schwartz blitzed Matt tirelessly last night because early on Matt was carving their soft zone up. He went man to man and started blitzing. Many times cover 0. When Matt saw all out blitz cover 0 he audibled to the screen and the other star we have that y’all love to hate took it to the house. Defense closed it out. Great win against a tough annoying opponent. I was Matt at some of the decisions Matt made last night but I never lost the feeling we still wouldn’t win. The defense had a great game. We’re in 1st place in the division. Be happy. 

1 hour ago, MSalmon said:

You’re only saying that after @vel schooled you for saying he did blitz. Second, you are honestly a bit lazy in your research as Schwartz blitzes 27% of the time against Ryan vs 19% against other QBs, and he did blitz tonight.

third, you are a troll and Ryan made a heckuva audible and completion to JJ and won game

Now go root for the Saints in their mb before I set @athell and @Vandy and @TheFatboi and @vel on your weak sauce *** 

Sounds like you got it handled bro :)

MSalmon likes this

43 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Matt had a bad game. But he made up for it with one audible to get them in the right play and won the game. Schwartz blitzed Matt tirelessly last night because early on Matt was carving their soft zone up. He went man to man and started blitzing. Many times cover 0. When Matt saw all out blitz cover 0 he audibled to the screen and the other star we have that y’all love to hate took it to the house. Defense closed it out. Great win against a tough annoying opponent. I was Matt at some of the decisions Matt made last night but I never lost the feeling we still wouldn’t win. The defense had a great game. We’re in 1st place in the division. Be happy. 

Schwartz doesn’t blitz

2 minutes ago, nomak said:

STFU you know what it meant.

Schwartz doesn’t blitz or at least that’s what I was told by a more knowledgeable poster whose opinion proceeds all. Schwartz doesn’t blitz buddy.

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Schwartz doesn’t blitz or at least that’s what I was told by a more knowledgeable poster whose opinion proceeds all. Schwartz doesn’t blitz buddy.

I never said Schwartz doesn't blitz:D

2 hours ago, MSalmon said:

Negative. It was an audible 

My bad... toward the end of the game Collinsworth replayed the play and gave credit to Ryan.

12 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Schwartz doesn’t blitz

Ha ha. He sure did last night. He had too tho. Matt was picking his defense apart early. After the hardy and Ridley near td’s. He started blitzing like a mad man. Ryan’s pick to Julio was because of a blitz. He couldn’t step up and flat footed the throw and it fell short. Maybe he doesn’t blitz but he d@mn sure did a lot of it last night. 

Ergo Proxy and MSalmon like this

1 hour ago, joeyg2033 said:

What makes you think that he's capable of making the right decision at this stage? He's been making the wrong decision in the most crucial of moments his entire career... 

I'm a HUGE Ryan supporter and a HUGE falcons fan for years. Ryan is capable of so much better plays but he can't be playing like this for us to win the division now that Brees is injured.

He's already wayyyyy ahead of the number of interceptions and bad decisions he made last year after only 2 games.

I hope he straighten out and play better because none of the teams in our division so far look very good. We have a really good chance of winning the division and going to the play off with Brees being injured.

4 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Ha ha. He sure did last night. He had too tho. Matt was picking his defense apart early. After the hardy and Ridley near td’s. He started blitzing like a mad man. Ryan’s pick to Julio was because of a blitz. He couldn’t step up and flat footed the throw and it fell short. Maybe he doesn’t blitz but he d@mn sure did a lot of it last night. 

https://929thegame.radio.com/media/audio-channel/dave-archer-perfect-4th-and-3-call

Archer interviewed Matt after the game: Most Cover-0 he has ever seen in a game.

That's 12 years into his career!

11 hours ago, athell said:

Sounds like you got it handled bro :)

Ha ha I do. I do know you like to toy with trolls. Figured I’d share :tiphat:

athell likes this