rudy

Ryan!!

119 posts in this topic

Just now, stingbee said:

And what happened? Ryan saw the defense and went to Julio for a great play...

Have faith man!!! 

Correct!

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I mean I don't know what he was thinking. He had to know Dirk would have a WR screen coming 

He was drooling. He just thought it was so easy earlier he said hey why not lets blitz this fool. Get burned.

youngbloodz likes this

36 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Last play Ryan was drilled when he was throwing. This OLine is our downfall. We can’t run so we are forced to pass in running situations

How can the O-line be his downfall.  You spent 2 1st round picks and it's the line.  The line was good enough to put up 17 points. Why is he passing the ball when they should be running the ball and imposing their will on the defensive line?

1 minute ago, Chitown2ATL_Falcon said:

How can the O-line be his downfall.  You spent 2 1st round picks and it's the line.  The line was good enough to put up 17 points. Why is he passing the ball when they should be running the ball and imposing their will on the defensive line?

1 they are both rookies. 2 one is on IR

38 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Last play Ryan was drilled when he was throwing. This OLine is our downfall. We can’t run so we are forced to pass in running situations

1 minute ago, pzummo said:

He had 7 INT’s all of last season. What are you talking about? 

More so taking about the plays that leave us all scratching our heads wondering who threw the pass, if it was Ryan, our “Franchise qb”, or what looks like a 6th round pick getting a spot start 

That's why its hard to post here either you are hater or you are a homer. I'm just a guy in the middle, Ryan played like crap tonight he made a couple of good throws but for the most part he was horrible making some of the worst decisions I've seen in years, since the 12  season against the Raiders and Cardinals

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

We’d run better if we sat Freeman down. At this point I’d rather see ito, hill, and ollison. Oh and scrap that weak as toss play

robertap likes this

1 hour ago, Chitown2ATL_Falcon said:

That last interception was terrible.  He should took the sack and not force it.  That is one of the things I hate about Ryan.  When he panics, he usually forces an interception.  He probably could have even ran it straight up the middle and into the end zone. Instead he forced to Hooper and got an interception for forcing it.

He’s a really pretty good at taking sacks. 

The o-line line actually held up for the most part once again neither one of our running backs know how to pick up a blitz to save their Lives.

Also I hate to say it we really miss Levine stocker didnt block very well either

1 hour ago, matty72780 said:

I’m a HUGE Matt Ryan supporter, always have been. An elite QB doesn’t make these bonehead INT’s or wide open over/under throws. This is the difference between a Tom Brady, Drew Brees, heck even Russell Wilson. 5 INT’s in 2 games, COME ON MAN! 

I've seen Drew Brees throw 5 interceptions in 1 game against the Falcons. Sometimes crap happens. If Matt continues to throw multiple interceptions every week we'll worry. In the meantime we've just played 2 of the toughest d lines we're going to face this season. Both with DCs that blitz like crazy.

Let's hope this o line gels and buys him a little more time.

Falcon from E likes this

51 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Scored too quickly

Wait, so now Ryan is scoring too quickly? I thought Schwartz was playing him for a fool?? You can’t have it both ways

Just now, ki46dinah said:

Wait, so now Ryan is scoring too quickly? I thought Schwartz was playing him for a fool?? You can’t have it both ways

Schwartz got played in the end

6 minutes ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

I've seen Drew Brees throw 5 interceptions in 1 game against the Falcons. Sometimes crap happens. If Matt continues to throw multiple interceptions every week we'll worry. In the meantime we've just played 2 of the toughest d lines we're going to face this season. Both with DCs that blitz like crazy.

Let's hope this o line gels and buys him a little more time.

Schwartz doesn't blitz

51 minutes ago, stingbee said:

And what happened? Ryan saw the defense and went to Julio for a great play...

Have faith man!!! 

Nahhh that was a good call by Dirk. They'd been seeing the all out blitz all night. They just decide to make that call... and it worked

1 hour ago, matty72780 said:

I’m a HUGE Matt Ryan supporter, always have been. An elite QB doesn’t make these bonehead INT’s or wide open over/under throws. This is the difference between a Tom Brady, Drew Brees, heck even Russell Wilson. 5 INT’s in 2 games, COME ON MAN! 

You realize that Brees has thrown 5 ints in one game, right?