rudy

Ryan!!

119 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Swift was always right about the dude. He can’t even escape pressure ever to save his life. He is a slow twitched goof ball with no arm talent.

I'm certainly no rose-colored glasses homer, but this is just dumb. Ryan has been great, tough, and durable. He's having some horrible moments in this game. Nothing more.

But the defense is getting gassed. Just like against the Patriots. We're on the verge of blowing this game.

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

He was wrong about that but not wrong about Ryan. He's just an above-average QB. Thats it.

He said Ryan would never win an mvp. He said he wasn't good enough. That's wrong. Just accept it and move on. He looks like a average qb right now to me. Let's see what he does to redeem himself 

Ovie_Lover likes this

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

He said Ryan would never win an mvp. He said he wasn't good enough. That's wrong. Just accept it and move on. He looks like a average qb right now to me. Let's see what he does to redeem himself 

He's going to fold like he always does against Philly

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Very well could be right. 

I am right. This sh*t isn't new with this dude. He is easy to read. Man is a complete dork. Schwartz plays him like a fiddle every time.

1 minute ago, Drvillain said:

Ryan got the falcons in this mess, now he has to get them out. I believe he can do  it

I hope he'll do it

Drvillain likes this