Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bravesfan

Where are the Saints trash talkers now?

24 posts in this topic

The trash talking Saints fans that come to this forum are sure silent right now

:)

Edited by Bravesfan

I see some of those idiots calls for Taysom Hill to start over Bridgewater. He's a great gimmick player, but I don't think they actually wanna see Taysom freaking Hill throw 40 passes a game.

3 hours ago, Big_L said:

:lol::lol:

At least we don’t blame our losses on refs. You don’t get what you want and you sue. That is why New Orleans is last place in everything. Very dangerous city too. Saw on CNN tonight over 17 people shot over the weekend in NOLA.

You got lucky . Hopefully Dallas runs up the score on you. Buffalo Wild Wings trolls you! 

7 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

At least we don’t blame our losses on refs. You don’t get what you want and you sue. That is why New Orleans is last place in everything. Very dangerous city too. Saw on CNN tonight over 17 people shot over the weekend in NOLA.

You got lucky . Hopefully Dallas runs up the score on you. Buffalo Wild Wings trolls you! 

I get it, you hate the Saints.  I get it, the Saints have won the Super Bowl while the Falcons . . . well we know that story.  However, even somewhat objective Falcon fans have said if those calls would of happened to your team, you would be equally as mad.  At least when we get to the Super Bowl, we win it . . .Well, we are not last place in the division right now so that refutes your childish point.  Have a good one sucking on that L . . . 

Edited by Big_L

2 hours ago, Big_L said:

I get it, you hate the Saints.  I get it, the Saints have won the Super Bowl while the Falcons . . . well we know that story.  However, even somewhat objective Falcon fans have said if those calls would of happened to your team, you would be equally as mad.  At least when we get to the Super Bowl, we win it . . .Well, we are not last place in the division right now so that refutes your childish point.  Have a good one sucking on that L . . . 

You only got to SuperBowl Because you cheated with a bounty program. You have an asterisk on your SuperBowl. Enjoy your asterisk. 

Edited by Bravesfan

1 hour ago, Bravesfan said:

You only got to SuperBowl Because you cheated with a bounty program. You have an asterisk on your SuperBowl. Enjoy your asterisk. 

Enjoy watching kids in third world countries wear you ATL Falcons Super Bowl champs T shirts . . .

Iron Saint likes this

57 minutes ago, Big_L said:

Enjoy watching kids in third world countries wear you ATL Falcons Super Bowl champs T shirts . . .

You mean your 2018-19NFC Championship& SuperBowl shirts.You deserved to be screwed.

You mean your 2018-19NFC Championship& SuperBowl shirts.You deserved to be screwed.

:lol::lol: you troll like your team wins championships . . . 

49 minutes ago, Big_L said:

:lol::lol: you troll like your team wins championships . . . 

Atlanta Braves , Atlanta United have won championships. 

Your team won by running a Bounty Program. Your Head Coach is a drug addict. 

Now why are you here? 

Edited by Bravesfan

55 minutes ago, Bravesfan said:

Now why are you here? 

Conversely, the Falcons were also punished by the NFL with the fake crowd noise incident. We would hand you an asterisk too, but the Falcons didn’t win. :lol:

Iron Saint likes this

2 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

Now why are you here? 

Well, since you are not a falcons fan why are you here?  No, the Saints won by beating the Colts in the Super Bowl, that's how they earned their championship.  Your head coach (if you are a falcon fan) is my coach's *****.  

40 minutes ago, Big_L said:

Well, since you are not a falcons fan why are you here?  No, the Saints won by beating the Colts in the Super Bowl, that's how they earned their championship.  Your head coach (if you are a falcon fan) is my coach's *****.  

I’ll ask again, Why are you here? Saints have no fan forums?

2 hours ago, The best NFC South team said:

Conversely, the Falcons were also punished by the NFL with the fake crowd noise incident. We would hand you an asterisk too, but the Falcons didn’t win. :lol:

Big difference between crowd noise and purposely hurting someone. Your Vicodin drug up coach deserved the year long suspension. How many draft picks did you lose again? 

On 9/23/2019 at 0:41 AM, Bravesfan said:

At least we don’t blame our losses on refs.

Care to explain this thread on TATF

:ninja:

15 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

You only got to SuperBowl Because you cheated with a bounty program. 

What competitive advantage did we have over the other 31 teams?

7 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

Big difference between crowd noise and purposely hurting someone.

The injury data between 2009-2011 disproves that false allegation.

Did the New Orleans Saints injure more players?

The data-driven answer is a resounding “no.” The Saints appear to have injured far fewer players over the 2009, 2010 and 2011 seasons. The numbers are striking. From 2009 to 2011, the Saints injured, on average, 3.2 opposing players each game. The rest of the teams in the league caused, on average, 3.8 injuries per game. This difference is highly statistically significant, or in other words, it would hold up in a court of law or a fancy academic journal. In each year of the bounty program, the Saints injured fewer players than the average for the league. In 2009, the Saints injured 2.8 players a game, and other teams injured on average 3.8. In 2010, it was 3.5 and 3.6, and in 2011 it was 3.3 and 3.8.

The Saints’ behavior on the field was certainly aberrant, but positively so. Only one other team, the San Diego Chargers, injured fewer opponents per game over this entire time frame (3.1 injuries). Of the 32 teams, the Saints injured the third fewest in the 2009 season, the 15th fewest in 2010 and the third fewest in 2011.

Big_L and V Chip like this

12 hours ago, Bravesfan said:

I’ll ask again, Why are you here? Saints have no fan forums?

I'll ask you again, why are you here?  Braves and ATL soccer have no forums?  I am here partly due to the rivalry between these two football teams and I love to see the doom and gloom from a rival fan base.  Since you are not a fan why are you here son?

Iron Saint likes this

1 hour ago, Big_L said:

I'll ask you again, why are you here?  Braves and ATL soccer have no forums?  I am here partly due to the rivalry between these two football teams and I love to see the doom and gloom from a rival fan base.  Since you are not a fan why are you here son?

thanks for admitting you are a troll. Fitting your name is Big L .

thanks for admitting you are a troll. Fitting your name is Big L .

A troll with 3800 posts . . . OK.  Ask your chick why she calls me Big L...

13 minutes ago, Big_L said:

A troll with 3800 posts . . . OK.  Ask your chick why she calls me Big L...

Yep . The only reason why I can imagine you are here is The Saints forums kicked you out. I’m about to have you kicked off this forum. Take your 3800 posts back to Saints Report , Saints Night or whatever it is called.

4 minutes ago, Bravesfan said:

Yep . The only reason why I can imagine you are here is The Saints forums kicked you out. I’m about to have you kicked off this forum. Take your 3800 posts back to Saints Report , Saints Night or whatever it is called.

:lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, Bravesfan said:

Because you are a Big Loser. 

Nah, go ahead and ask her.  We both know that's not it.  I'm sure you get that from her a lot...