Scott Pioli saw the Writing on the Wall

Hurry_Up_And_Buy

I'm convinced he saw the warning signs or noticed something disturbing about this franchise and got out before it was too late. I kept wondering why his departure was so abrupt. I know they said he wanted to be GM elsewhere but he's not involved in any front offices this season to my knowledge. Very weird and uncharacteristic w/ no highlight of any internal turmoi or issues before he left. I'm beginning to believe that the man simply saw the writing on the wall with this group. Our cap distribution is garbage. We don't draft positions with a mentor we constantly draft out of a completely obvious need or a completely obvious LACK of need. I think something stunk up there in that top office and he knew it.

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy

Just now, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

I'm convinced he saw the warning signs or noticed something disturbing about this franchise and got out before it was too late. I kept wondering why his departure was so abrupt. I know they said he wanted to be GM elsewhere but he's not involved in any front offices this season to my knowledge. Very weird and uncharacteristic w/ no highlight of any internal turmoi or issues before he left. I'm beginning to believe that the man simply saw the writing on the wall with this group. Our cap distribution is garbage. We don't draft positions with a mentor we constantly draft out of a completely obvious need or a completely obvious LACK of need. I think something stunk up there in that top office and he knew it.

Idk what he saw, but i am beginning to question Quinns ability at head coach. And with him adding 4 head coaches to his staff why wouldn't you question it. Quinns a good DC im sure, just dont believe he has it as a HC

• 2 weeks later...