socalriseup

Senat inactive..... AGAIN

31 posts in this topic

It certainly does make you wonder what happened. Slight Injury? Refuses to play STs? In the doghouse for something? Just a numbers situation?

ya_boi_j likes this

Listen I don't mind folks bringing this up but let's not complain without a solution presented.

Who would replace Senat with?

If you want the two big backs in as well, then who would you replace Senat, Olly, and Hill with?

Flyin' In DC likes this

I would have thought with our lack of short yardage execution last week that we would at least activate one of our bigger backs but nope.....do they just not have faith in their abilities at this point in their young careers? And wtf is going on with Senat?? Weird.

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

It certainly does make you wonder what happened. Slight Injury? Refuses to play STs? In the doghouse for something? Just a numbers situation?

Didn’t we discuss this the other day. I told you if he was inactive again tonight then i gotta believe it’s something behind the scenes. I’m gonna guess bad practice habits or simply not seen as being better than the guys ahead of him

Senat must not be that good.  Isn't really hard to understand here.  If he were good, he would be playing (barring injury). 

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Didn’t we discuss this the other day. I told you if he was inactive again tonight then i gotta believe it’s something behind the scenes. I’m gonna guess bad practice habits or simply not seen as being better than the guys ahead of him

Yeah we did, being in the doghouse is my first guess at this point. 

ya_boi_j likes this

7 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Or...you only need 1 active Nose tackle.

Geneaut and gazoo like this

Yeah we did, being in the doghouse is my first guess at this point. 

It’s another reason why we shouldn’t take Quinn offseason talk serious at all lol

Diesel_Bird likes this

8 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Because this isn't a team that's built to win its built to entertain :munch:

This has to be the dumbest statement of the week. Tf does that even mean. Winning = Entertainment 

Stevo likes this

I’m guessing FB Smith is making Hill and Ollison less needed. Maybe it’ll change once Kaleb for sure can play a full game. Maybe we carry one less o linemen during game day. 

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Or...you only need 1 active Nose tackle.

Yeah, of all the DL we have, he’s probably got the least amount of versatility. 

Exactly.

Nothing more, nothing less.

We brought Davison in as a sure thing for a year on the cheap. DQ has always valued versatility the most. He wants the DL active that are able to rush the passer and plus Cominsky can play STs. That's the other factor.

23 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

What the ....? Why dont they let him play?

And people are saying he will be the answer when we lose Davison and Crawford as free agent cap casualties next year.

12 minutes ago, gazoo said:

He could easily double as base DE and probably be at the very least a top-notch run stopper. I guess Beasley is just too perennial of a player tho to find out. 

30 minutes ago, jeffro2000 said:

Along with both of the bigger backs. SMH. Just a numbers game I guess

So we gotta watch Free and Ito do the M.C. Hammer Typewriter Dance, as the Eagles stop them behind the line?

Jerz #Quinning likes this

4 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

So we gotta watch Free and Ito do the M.C. Hammer Typewriter Dance, as the Eagles stop them behind the line?

Lolol. I can totally see that tonight. 

20 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And people are saying he will be the answer when we lose Davison and Crawford as free agent cap casualties next year.

1) You only need 1 dedicated Nose active.

2) FAs aren't cap casualties.

:tiphat: