LookAboutFalcon

(Not Confirmed) Huge injury news! Drew Brees out for game, will require surgery and will be out multiple weeks.

101 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Nereek said:

We should not be happy that brees is injured. 

Yes we should. I’m not one to root for injuries, but we need all the help we can get lol.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't wish injury on any player. One thing is for sure, the saints with Bridgewater are not the Breesus saints. Anyone know if it's his throwing hand?

It is, his right hand, they showed he can’t grip the football.

31 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Could have sworn I saw it removed. 

He came out of the locker room with it untaped and helmet on. Next they had it wrapped again and took his helmet away. 

I think this is one where you have to tell him he's done for today

13 minutes ago, wurzshep19 said:

He couldn’t even pick the football up. I’m no medical doctor but  gotta imagine that’s not a good sign. 

I’ve jammed my thumbs countless times to different severities, but it always hurts like heII for weeks.

but if I’ve jammed a thumb bad enough to not be able to even pick a football up, that’s at least 2 weeks time before I could. But to be able to grab it good enough to throw the ball 25 yards, that’s probably 3 or 4 weeks.

If it’s worse, a ripped tendon or break, it’s longer

Just now, octoslash said:

I used to feel the same way, but then I realized that Karma probably doesn't even know I'm alive.

You're a Falcons fan. Karma knows and has visited you before. 

Maybe it's all your fault actually. What kinda **** have you done?

Ovie_Lover, Drew4719 and Porkins like this

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

I just ain't gonna say anything that is just begging for karma to pay a visit to us.

Amen!   If we don't have to play him that's a great thing but I will not ever wish for or applaud such stuff.  I don't necessarily believe in karma but I ain't trying to prove it wrong either.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Dayum, he didn't even think twice about gripping that football.

That’s a severe sprain at very least. No way he comes back in.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

4 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I used to feel the same way, but then I realized that Karma probably doesn't even know I'm alive.

It’s principles not yin yang or karma or w/e the popular catchphrase of the times are...

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

That’s a bad sprain at very least. No way he comes back n

They did the UCL test on the sideline and after that he didn't try to throw another ball, they taped it, and he didn't go back for an x-ray.

Assumption is it's an injury to the UCL and just a question of how bad. If it's torn and needs surgery he is gone most the season. All speculation right now but based on some deductive reasoning.

Drew4719 and gazoo like this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

It’s principles not yin yang or karma or w/e the popular catchphrase of the times are...

I know a Patriots fan that has wished injury on numerous players during a game, and well we know how fortune has treated the Patriots.

Mr. Captain Falcon likes this

Should not shock anybody if Bridgewater actually won some games. He was a pretty promising QB at one point and that roster is still loaded.

Falcons need to start with a win tonight if they have any idea of taking advantage of the Saints woes