Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motivation2k3

Eagles fans tried to hit on my girlfriend in buckhead....we must destroy them

90 posts in this topic

The Falcons got to come out and hit the bully in the mouth. You can't let the Eagles make you one dimensional. 

8 hours ago, Champagne said:

I was at Tower liquor in Buckhead yesterday and i didn't see any Eagles fans.

Were you wearing Eagles gear and hitting on the OPs girl?

On 9/15/2019 at 11:18 PM, Tmodel66 said:

Were you wearing Eagles gear and hitting on the OPs girl?

A very astute guess. Yes. I was there in Eagles gear. Alone. Therefore, I could "see" no OTHER Eagles fans there.

She gave me the eye, so . . .

JeffAtl and ⚡Slumerican⚡ like this

21 hours ago, Champagne said:

A very astute guess. Yes. I was there in Eagles gear. Alone. Therefore, I could "see" no OTHER Eagles fans there.

She gave me the eye, so . . .

I can't blame you.  Those Philly girls look better with several layers on...their faces.

26 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

What in the **** did I just read? :huh:

One of the greatest roastings of all-time. Bill Burr is undefeated.

“And yes, I will be selling my CD after this”. :lol:

I hope dude is keeping his day job...that was cringe-worthy

7 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I hope dude is keeping his day job...that was cringe-worthy

Apologies for interrupting your Bob Hope marathon. 

Multiple other comedians were booed off stage before he got up there and Burr gave them everything they gave him and more. Not many comedians can take on 10,000+ irate, drunk, Philadelphians at the same time... and win, but Bill did.

However, I’d say ol’ Billy is doing pretty well at stand-up comedy considering he has a net worth of $12 million so not much need for a day job. ;)

4 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Multiple other comedians were booed off stage before he got up there and Burr gave them everything they gave him and more. Not many comedians can take on 10,000+ irate, drunk, Philadelphians at the same time... and win, but Bill did.

However, I’d say ol’ Billy is doing pretty well at stand-up comedy considering he has a net worth of $12 million so not much need for a day job. ;)

Dude, that was a low brow tirade that wasn't funny. The only credit I give him is being that boring and stupid for 15 minutes.

5 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Bill Burr is awesome. He’ll go down as a comedic legend. Folks that don’t know should move to Philly. 

Iron Saint likes this

8 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Dude, that was a low brow tirade that wasn't funny. The only credit I give him is being that boring and stupid for 15 minutes.

Low brow tirade for the low brow people in that crowd. Those people don’t understand eloquent comedy.

Sure glad you aren’t a comedian though, you would’ve gotten booed off stage during your first joke. :lol:

8 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Bill Burr is awesome. He’ll go down as a comedic legend. Folks that don’t know should move to Philly. 

Exactly. If they’re going to be rude during the show, Bill isn’t going to cower and walk off stage, he’s going to **** on them for the duration of his set and more than likely flip the crowd to cheering.

Thats the mark of a brilliant comedian to be able to read a room, improvise, and survive without quitting.

Edited by Iron Saint
Black Francis likes this

30 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Low brow tirade for the low brow people in that crowd. Those people don’t understand eloquent comedy.

Sure glad you aren’t a comedian though, you would’ve gotten booed off stage during your first joke. :lol:

Exactly. If they’re going to be rude during the show, Bill isn’t going to cower and walk off stage, he’s going to **** on them for the duration of his set and more than likely flip the crowd to cheering.

Thats the mark of a brilliant comedian to be able to read a room, improvise, and survive without quitting.

Agreed and he did just that. The crowd couldn’t help but appreciate the fact that they got what they gave. That’s Philly for you. 

Iron Saint and Geneaut like this

52 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Do you think I'm funny? Do I amuse you? Funny how, like a clown?

Iron Saint likes this

2 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Agreed and he did just that. The crowd couldn’t help but appreciate the fact that they got what they gave. That’s Philly for you. 

Yessir! I still need to watch his newest special. One of these days I’ll get Netflix. :lol:

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Do you think I'm funny? Do I amuse you? Funny how, like a clown?

I do love me some Pesci. Burr has a similar feel to him as Pesci. Just the stereotypical angry guy; but whereas Pesci portrays the little, angry Italian guy, Burr is the pasty, angry redheaded guy.

I honestly think you’d likely enjoy his actual comedy sets though far more than him just ripping into the audience for heckling him.

:tiphat:

6 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Yessir! I still need to watch his newest special. One of these days I’ll get Netflix. :lol:

I do love me some Pesci. Burr has a similar feel to him as Pesci. Just the stereotypical angry guy; but whereas Pesci portrays the little, angry Italian guy, Burr is the pasty, angry redheaded guy.

I honestly think you’d likely enjoy his actual comedy sets though far more than him just ripping into the audience for heckling him.

:tiphat:

His latest special is well worth it. Laugh out loud funny per usual. 

Iron Saint likes this