Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motivation2k3

Eagles fans tried to hit on my girlfriend in buckhead....we must destroy them

90 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Well.... Second worst anyways. B)

I honestly think they’re worst than the saints, patriots, and cowboys. Patriots at least have the pedigree, cowboys are just delusional lol, and saints are the saints. 

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

When I was young you wanted guys to hit on your girlfriend. Meant she was hot, made her eat more baloney (coal miner's daughter reference), and if you're lucky you get to kick some ***. 

My have things changed.. Now when you have guys messing with you woman you go online and complain about it.. Bet it turned her on :slick:

23 minutes ago, Cole World said:

wow.  It sounds like he says,"Hey Flan, excuse me, I have something very important to ask you. The moment I saw you, my eyes were jus...oh my god...i love you...jus...uuuufffff."  That video is hilarious.  Something about the overalls that the guy that punches him is wearing makes him look like a toddler.  I picture the guy getting punched looking like Todd from Breaking Bad.  Something about op's first post makes me think he's still in high school, which is fine.  Just observations.

Cole World, Iron Saint and MSalmon like this

9 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

My have things changed.. Now when you have guys messing with you woman you go online and complain about it.. Bet it turned her on :slick:

Yep, woman eat that she-it up. The complaining dudes might be (the man bun wearing dudes, (not that there's anything wrong with that) Seinfeld reference, snowflake reference, safe space reference...not that there's anything wrong with any of that...just sayin'

1 minute ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

I read this wrong the first time, thought it said a guy hit your gf and she blew him.

I actually believe thats what happened, op just didnt want to admit it. Either way, if you see those eagle fans.. Tell them the tatf forum is looking for them :ninja:

5 minutes ago, jeffro2000 said:

Not nearly as good a story as the guy that needed us to win a preseason game for a girl against the Jaquars or Dolphins a decade ago.

Was is about a girl who was dating a guy in the military or something like that. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Was is about a girl who was dating a guy in the military or something like that. 

Please link bro I need some laughter before the game

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

If I could remember his name I would look for it. As bad as dude got roasted that night though I’m sure that thread is archived and completely out of sight. 

4 minutes ago, stizz said:

I’m almost certain his name was jbhendu but I can’t do a proper search from my phone