Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motivation2k3

Eagles fans tried to hit on my girlfriend in buckhead....we must destroy them

90 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, nolove4thecrook said:

I live outside philly their **** talking is on par with a saints fan...I hope we destroy them

At least the saints trash talking makes sense considering it’s a rivalry. Eagles fans are just little **** heads. 

falconut1991 likes this

Just now, No.11 said:

That's what I'm saying. Like sack up bro, what you relying on the Falcons for?

I’m trying to get more details. Was she with him when they did it? Was she just mingling while he wasn’t around? The part about them trash talking is irrelevant. How bold were they to actually do that 

26 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Did you confront them? 

I wasn't with her. I sent her to the liquor store for me to get some alcohol. She said that were disrespectful to other women in there as well and were eagles gear and had a eagles towel on their shoulders. It may have turned into a fight If I was there. My gf said she saw 1 eagle guy invite another woman to their hotel while her bf was in another aisle looking for vodka smh 

Just now, motivation2k3 said:

I wasn't with her. I sent her to the liquor store for me to get some alcohol. She said that were disrespectful to other women in there as well and were eagles gear and had a eagles towel on their shoulders. It may have turned into a fight If I was there. My gf said she saw 1 eagle guy invite another woman to their hotel while her bf was in another aisle looking for vodka smh 

Oh wow. So they’re just down here looking for some trouble.

29 minutes ago, nolove4thecrook said:

I live outside philly their **** talking is on par with a saints fan...I hope we destroy them

To be honest with you, I work with some saints fans and they talk smack,  but it's just game related and fair. Eagles fans are real life dickheads

3 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

Ok fair enough.

2 minutes ago, Champagne said:

None of this happened. Why would anybody be tailgating in Buckhead unless they live there?

This was yesterday and they were inviting her today to their tailgate. They may be staying at a hotel in buckhead.

Edited by motivation2k3

7 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

This was yesterday and they were inviting her today to their tailgate. They may be staying at a hotel in buckhead.

I was at Tower liquor in Buckhead yesterday and i didn't see any Eagles fans.

Edited by Champagne

15 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

To be honest with you, I work with some saints fans and they talk smack,  but it's just game related and fair. Eagles fans are real life dickheads

They are miserable people, from a miserable town, with miserable lives that they will go back to whether they win or lose tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Champagne said:

I was at Tower liquor in Buckhead yesterday and i didn't see any Eagles fans.

And?