Carter

Notre Dame vs Georgia Thread

1,127 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BamaBirdLady said:

You worry about your team. Why are GA fans so obsessed with Bama?

you know very well we can talk bama all we want on this board as well as discuss tua also.  i see bama boards and other boards where bama fans frequent who talk about UGA all of the time.. their hatred for kirby is very strong..  right now BOTH fan bases are obsessed with each other which is fair since it looks like another big matchup in Atlanta is both team's handle their business.  I hope both teams matchup again, but both teams have some big matchups before that happens.  we got notre dame and bama has southern miss..  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

Yawn....

if you are going to do a yawn at least use a gif.. LOL 

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I was going to be in Athens for this game, but definitely not paying for those tickets and I can only imagine how much fun getting a parking spot would be lol. I may watch it at The Battery with some friends though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

if you are going to do a yawn at least use a gif.. LOL 

200.gif

I’m good on a computer but not so good with the iPhone it seems. 

Thanks for picking up my slack. 

Edited by 95Dawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 95Dawg said:

I’m good on a computer but not so good with the iPhone it seems. 

Thanks for picking up my slack. 

yeah that's the tough part when posting with a phone.. no worries.. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RedandBlack4Life! said:

I wish I was going to be in Athens for this game, but definitely not paying for those tickets and I can only imagine how much fun getting a parking spot would be lol. I may watch it at The Battery with some friends though.

i buy season tickets every year from a friend, but this year he said "sorry man i gotta keep those notre dame tickets".. lol  i am sure he sold them to another dawg fan for some big money.. so i will be home with my dogs and my bourbon enjoying the game.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While you guys talking about going to the game I live here, and have to deal with traffic coming from work.:bang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Tua caught Georgia by surprise when they prepared for the running quarterback ( hurts) in the title game.  Once they prepared for Tua as a passer they have shut him down.  Teams have seen enough tape on him now to know that you WANT him to be a runner...

Everyone knows Tua was hurt. Come on, let's be honest. 

There is no guarantee we will play in SECCG or that GA will either. 

I am going to focus on Bama, cheer for my team, pull for GA because it's a family thing, and see how the season plays out. What I am not going to do is focus all my attention on another team's QB that I don't know if we are even going to play!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really trying to start an argument but...

1. If things were 100% hunky dory in Tua-land last year, I don't think you'd have Gary Danielson, who some have thought is a Bama fan on broadcasts making comments about how he sometimes tries to do too much and is unconscious, and last Saturday making comments about how he's gotten better at simply looking for his check downs instead of trying to make a play.

2. I watched a ton of the first half of Alabama at South Carolina last week and honestly if I wasn't occasionally checking the online box score, I wouldn't have been able to tell that Tua was putting together a crusher stat line. A lot of what I was noticing was Alabama having problems running the ball and their 5 star athletes simply out athleting South Carolina defenders, which contributed to the Tua crusher stat line. The truth is with this and last year, Alabama is just so much better than 95% of the nation that it's tough to evaluate to me.

3. Where did someone get to LSU winning the West? Until they show they can do something vs Alabama offensively, that can't be considered as a possibility.

 

Anyway, that's not what this thread is about. Georgia should win this game by 14-17 points imo. I take over on Fromm 15-20 passes, but not by much and those passes could go to Swift/Cook. I keep coming to either a late pull away or Notre Dame gets some late trash points.

Pickens has his full on coming out party as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Everyone knows Tua was hurt. Come on, let's be honest. 

There is no guarantee we will play in SECCG or that GA will either. 

I am going to focus on Bama, cheer for my team, pull for GA because it's a family thing, and see how the season plays out. What I am not going to do is focus all my attention on another team's QB that I don't know if we are even going to play!

I can't wait till we play Bama and Auburn...:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

i buy season tickets every year from a friend, but this year he said "sorry man i gotta keep those notre dame tickets".. lol  i am sure he sold them to another dawg fan for some big money.. so i will be home with my dogs and my bourbon enjoying the game.. 

Don’t let the dogs get into the bourbon - heard they can be mean drunks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta believe UGA will be the focus of the SEC Shorts guys next week - let’s hope we enjoy the upcoming episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Like Stevenson best of all our cover cbs  love to see him never come off the field 

DJ Daniel will be starting if Campbell can't go.  I like Stevenson a lot.  I thought for sure he would be a safety, but he has looked really good at cb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turkeydawg said:

DJ Daniel will be starting if Campbell can't go.  I like Stevenson a lot.  I thought for sure he would be a safety, but he has looked really good at cb.

agreed..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

UGA blows out Notre Dame. 

I hope you are right..  I always get this uneasy feeling when I am this confident on a game.. LOL  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

Sounds like we will have to wait at least another day to see if Campbell is a go this weekend. 

even if he is able to go how limited will he actually be?  it really thinks he is hurt right now.. we could use our full compliment of dbs for this game.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now