Drew4719

Early Games

390 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

JuJu and Amari Cooper have a whopping total of 0 fantasy points for me today :bang:.

edit: Now it’s at 1.3 lol.

Amari Cooper is killing me right now. It's ok, my opponent is starting Lamar at QB... I'm not worried...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jesus said:

He couldn't do it with any team. I highly doubt he could with this team. 

What the F ever. I know some of you guys are in love with Quinn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

So, you admit an unforced error? He had to throw it away and didn’t?

Keep defending Matt’s poor throw. At least I know he’ll own it and improve on what he can control.

It’s not unforced if he had no one to throw it to when it was a pass play. Cmon on now you you’re being dense for what? The falcons offense couldn’t get it done in the redzone because the Vikes defense did work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MattM12 said:

Amari Cooper is killing me right now. It's ok, my opponent is starting Lamar at QB... I'm not worried...

Unless your opponent is getting points for you, Lamar is looking good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboys playing good and Antonio Brown caught a touchdown.  ESPN and FOX gonna talk about nothing else...

Image result for jim carrey throw up gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

It’s not unforced if he had no one to throw it to when it was a pass play. Cmon on now you you’re being dense for what? The falcons offense couldn’t get it done in the redzone because the Vikes defense did work.

Matt chose to throw it.

You defending his throw away as being a good move when it was easy for a defender to catch?

Every single big play you can call into question.

The extent to which something is an amazing play by offense or defense varies.

This has nothing to do with robbing credit from their defense.

I can’t speak for anyone else. Matt has played good defense before and not made bad throws but lived to fight another down.

How can you defend that floater of a inbound pass as a throw away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MattM12 said:

Amari Cooper is killing me right now. It's ok, my opponent is starting Lamar at QB... I'm not worried...

Same situation for me lol. Have Evans as my other WR so it’s fair to say my WRs are letting me down this week. 

MattM12 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Same situation for me lol. Have Evans as my other WR so it’s fair to say my WRs are letting me down this week. 

I think that is more of Dak not being very effective through the air.  He only has 110 yards and 51 of that was on one play.

Atlantafan21 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Matt chose to throw it.

You defending his throw away as being a good move when it was easy for a defender to catch?

Every single big play you can call into question.

The extent to which something is an amazing play by offense or defense varies.

This has nothing to do with robbing credit from their defense.

I can’t speak for anyone else. Matt has played good defense before and not made bad throws but lived to fight another down.

How can you defend that floater of a inbound pass as a throw away?

Stocker stopped on his route when if he didn’t he would have had a chance to catch it. Looked like a 50-50 ball but I guess Matt didnt give it enough juice to go out of bounds.

“You defending his throw away as being a good move when it was easy for a defender to catch?” Lol what?? I’m not defending Matt at all bro. Stop reaching. Vikes played it well and forced Matt to attempt a “throw away.”

A forced error by the Viking defense due to good coverage.

Its really not hard to process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Vikes got screwed by the new PI review rule lol. Really wanna see the saints get f’d over by it tonight. 

Cook ran into the guy quickly and then continued on his route, there was no sustained “block” that would constitute OPI. Terrible call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

Kyler Murray has a ridiculously quick release

His release also aids his ball placement and arc on mid-range throws. It’s just such a beautiful arm that kid has.

Arm talent really aids a receivers effectiveness. Matt would have more TD’s if he had some arm talent.

ChickenBiscuit likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

Cook ran into the guy quickly and then continued on his route, there was no sustained “block” that would constitute OPI. Terrible call.

Nah Cook was mad that the Vikings aren’t running the ball in the red zone even though he’s the only one that’s doing anything. He also knows I need him scoring for my fantasy team :argh:.

Drew4719 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I agree. It's disrespectful to us fans as well. Preseason games are cheaper, but not free 

Not really.

Theyre cheaper on the secondary market but full price if you pay for season tickets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Stocker stopped on his route when if he didn’t he would have had a chance to catch it. Looked like a 50-50 ball but I guess Matt didnt give it enough juice to go out of bounds.

“You defending his throw away as being a good move when it was easy for a defender to catch?” Lol what?? I’m not defending Matt at all bro. Stop reaching. Vikes played it well and forced Matt to attempt a “throw away.”

A forced error by the Viking defense due to good coverage.

Its really not hard to process.

Got it. Throw aways that don’t get thrown away are good passes by the Defense to themselves.

Even If Stocker keeps moving a 50/50 was unlikely given the defender having the better position.

Matt made a bad throw. Didn’t live to fight another down and we lose the ball on like the 3?

I guess every Turnover is narrated into a great play by the defense and never a mistake by the offense.

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

His release also aids his ball placement and arc on mid-range throws. It’s just such a beautiful arm that kid has.

Arm talent really aids a receivers effectiveness. Matt would have more TD’s if he had some arm talent.

There's a reason us struggling in the redzone has been a trend for as long as it has. 

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Unless your opponent is getting points for you, Lamar is looking good. 

yes, should've written in purple. I'm getting a jersey beatdown

Faithful Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Stocker stopped on his route when if he didn’t he would have had a chance to catch it. Looked like a 50-50 ball but I guess Matt didnt give it enough juice to go out of bounds.

“You defending his throw away as being a good move when it was easy for a defender to catch?” Lol what?? I’m not defending Matt at all bro. Stop reaching. Vikes played it well and forced Matt to attempt a “throw away.”

A forced error by the Viking defense due to good coverage.

Its really not hard to process.

Except it wasn't.....Hooper was open underneath....If Ryan hits him immediately.

He then made the choice to throw it away anf Stocker stopped running.

 

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Got it. Throw aways that don’t get thrown away are good passes by the Defense to themselves.

 

I guess every Turnover is narrated into a great play by the defense and never a mistake by the offense.

:rolleyes:

It was a forced error by the defense. 

All that other stuff you are attempting to say but not quite getting there is nonsense.

You might be thinking to hard on this one. 

Throw aways that don’t get thrown away are good passes by the Defense to themselves”

Lol wuut^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now