Drew4719

Early Games

390 posts in this topic

Just now, socalriseup said:

Welp that vikings team beat us

I’ll give the Viking some props because their d line and run game killed us, but we beat ourselves as well with all the turnovers. 

Drew4719 and Ergo Proxy like this

2 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I’ll give the Viking some props because their d line and run game killed us, but we beat ourselves as well with all the turnovers. 

Yep.

Comparing games week to week is pointless.

Faithful Falcon likes this

12 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Just LOL

why didnt we give lefluer a chance again?

He’s calling a great game, didn’t catch his first one but color me impressed with this one

Jerz #Quinning likes this

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Falcon fans really are a bunch of weenies. Lord. 

Not able to watch the game tonight since I'll be out, but won't be surprised if we handle the Iggles.

I can't watch it either but I would be surprised if we looked competitive

Just now, Wjcorner said:

He’s calling a great game, didn’t catch his first one but color me impressed with this one

First game was ugly. There's a reason the Packers scored only 10 points in that entire game.

Ergo Proxy and Drew4719 like this

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Falcon fans really are a bunch of weenies. Lord. 

Not able to watch the game tonight since I'll be out, but won't be surprised if we handle the Iggles.

Would love it if that happened. Tired of these ******* eagles fans. Seriously the worst fan base in the NFL. 

Ergo Proxy and Drew4719 like this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

First game was ugly. There's a reason the Packers scored only 10 points in that entire game.

Think it was play calling, the Bears defense, or execution?

On the road vs a good defense? :tiphat:

Assuming you’re talking about LaFleur, don’t forget how terrible he was in Tennessee. They could’ve made the playoffs had he not been so stubborn and just run Henry down teams throats the entire year. 

Ergo Proxy and Falconsfan567 like this

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

The vikings forced those turnovers. With that logic you can say that for almost every turnover in the league.

A combination of pressure and coverage forced the picks and Freeman got rocked by a freaking corner.

1 minute ago, Wjcorner said:

Think it was play calling, the Bears defense, or execution?

Well Vikings defense is supposed to be good and Rodgers already has 3 TD's against them not even 16 minutes into the game.

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

The vikings forced those turnovers. With that logic you can say that for almost every turnover in the league.

A combination of pressure and coverage forced the picks and Freeman got rocked by a freaking corner.

Matt’s INTs were 100% bad decisions and throws. Not every Turnover is the same.

13 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Vikings are looking pretty bad against GB honestly.. Makes you wonder what we really have. If we get dominanted tonight I think thatll answer the question 

It has nothing to do with us. Plus, they watched our film. Quinn has to realize that you can put mediocre players on the field and win, because football is more of a mental game than a physical game. People always talk about the Patriots not always having stars. They know how to exploit your weakness, and make you think that you are dominating them.

falconsd56 likes this

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Well Vikings defense is supposed to be good and Rodgers already has 3 TD's against them not even 16 minutes into the game.

Home and Away splits. :tiphat: 

Pretty sure A.Jones ran for their last TD btw unless Rodgers gets credit for rushing TDs by teammates ;)

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Matt’s INTs were 100% bad decisions and throws. Not every Turnover is the same.

Matt was pressured heavily on the first INT and forced to make a bad decision/throw. Second INT was a good play by the DB. Because Hooper was covered in Matts eyes so he went to his second read. I love it when ya’ll try to downplay another teams impact on our mistakes.

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Home and Away splits. :tiphat: 

Pretty sure A.Jones ran for their last TD btw unless Rodgers gets credit for rushing TDs by teammates ;)

Yeah, I looked at the last play info on the ESPN.com scoreboard wrong.

Ergo Proxy likes this

3 minutes ago, MattM12 said:

week 1 is and always has been a liar.

Let the dust settle after 3 games, some important injuries etc. and then we really start to learn who has got it and who is hitting the bricks. It is like this every year.

Didn’t you know common opponents matter in the NFL! /s

Also, Home and Away division rivalry games are the same thing.

Faithful Falcon and MattM12 like this