Drew4719

Early Games

390 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

WE're terrible with him lately.

We're terrible with our coaching and OL play. Payton is still coaching good, and their line is solid. That injury can destroy a team mentally.

14 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

We're terrible with our coaching and OL play. Payton is still coaching good, and their line is solid. That injury can destroy a team mentally.

Well either get new coaches, better oline, or a mobile QB..lol

15 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

not Flacco's team anymore is 2-0 while Flacco's team is 0-2

LOoks like they survived the loss of Joe Cool. lol

Edited by zekeyboy1

Man, Saints fans are fuming right now. Cant really blame em, but fumble returns get blown dead literally ALL THE TIME. That play was nothing out of the ordinary by NFL standards.

I see that exact same thing happen w/ fumbles and Int's multiple times per year but just because it happened to them, it's getting blown up now.

If I remember correctly, there was talk a few years back about how the refs were supposed to let the play go in "bang-bang" plays and let the review reverse it if needed. 

Edited by RubberDucky

2 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Man, Saints fans are fuming right now. Cant really blame em, but fumble returns get blown dead literally ALL THE TIME. That play was nothing out of the ordinary by NFL standards.

If I remember correctly, there was talk a few years back about how the refs were supposed to let the play go in "bang-bang" plays and let the review reverse it if needed. 

Phuck them......the refs are the only reason this azzhats have a ring.

Vandy and Drew4719 like this

4 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Came back to this post to see if you had posted this video footage yet. Instead I see angry caps yelling from an angsty fanboy. I'll check back later i guess lol

4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Not yelling. Using all caps for emphasis. Not being fan boy. I'm being honest. You're ******* stupid. Plain and simple.

4 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

says the fanboy who offered to refute arguments with evidence that he now claims he doesn't have.

Just post the video or shut up dude. I don't care to argue with some loser who cries everytime he hears even the slightest criticism of his golden boy QB.

4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

@Vandy @Knight of God Care to tell this dumb*** that I'm not a Matt Ryan fan boy and that I have been plenty critical of him over the years? Seriously, this clown couldn't be more wrong about EVERYTHING.

Prettist deep ball in the NFL? Answer Matt Ryan!! Holy crap dude!! Here's the video evidence. Like I said, the only people that think Matt Ryan lacks arm talent are DUMBASSES like you.

ChickenBiscuit likes this