Drew4719

Early Games

390 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Joe Buck just STFU already. Ever watched how many times the Falcons have been screwed in the sewer dome?

No ****!!! Only thing good about Joe is his wife. 

24 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

If Brees tore his UCL in thumb, that could be short-term IR at minimum.

Talking with a buddy of mine right now that works in PT for athlete’s. He’s saying the fact that Brees isn’t even trying to grip a football is not a good sign

Drew4719 and Ergo Proxy like this

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

Notice how the clear punch to Goff's face was never brought up by Buck or Aikmen? Classic narrative building. 

Keep repeating a lie doesn’t make it true. :tiphat:

Anyone else remember the time the Bucs picked up a ball that was blown dead and ran it into the endzone and they actually gave them the TD vs us early in Ryan's career?

Drew4719 likes this

6 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Whistle coz of incomplete pass.

But it wasn't. That's the point. They normally let those play out and let the review decide it 

Oh they are already calling it rigged etc etc... But you cant blame them. I hate them as much as anyone and every I can see they are getting the raw side of some game changing calls.

5 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Anyone else remember the time the Bucs picked up a ball that was blown dead and ran it into the endzone and they actually gave them the TD vs us early in Ryan's career?

No one cares when this stuff happens to falcons. The incomplete pass returned for a touchdown in the Bills game 2 years ago is a prime example

Edited by Drew4719
NCFalconfan likes this

2 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

No one cares when this stuff happens to falcons. The incomplete pass returned for a touchdown in the Bills game 2 years ago is a prime example

Jags got screwed on one of those blown whistle fumble recoveries a couple of years ago

Drew4719 likes this

8 minutes ago, FalconFan1st said:

Oh they are already calling it rigged etc etc... But you cant blame them. I hate them as much as anyone and every I can see they are getting the raw side of some game changing calls.

Nope, can't blame them. But I still love them getting screwed. <_<

FalconFan1st likes this

Just now, FalconFan1st said:

Jags got screwed on one of those blown whistle fumble recoveries a couple of years ago

Yep, Myles Jack would’ve had a return TD to seal the AFC championship, but of course they blew it dead and the patriots ended up winning <_<

FalconFan1st likes this

So when you see the Goff fumble again (and they will show it over and over again )watch #93 for the Saints. Ball would have been the Saints half the distance to the goal if called correct. They got the ball, but missed the clear personal foul. They deserved not getting the td but Buck and Aikman won't tell you that.

Drew4719 likes this