Drew4719

Early Games

390 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, stizz said:

Nah. This is probably the biggest rivalry in the NFL. Did they stop against Favre? Try playing the friendship card to Vikings fans who feel they were stripped of a SB visit.

So u take it out on people that had nothing to do with it. You're talking about purposely targeting someone knees. Football is already physical enough without other players trying to take you out. Think about their personal life and after football 

2 minutes ago, FalconFan1st said:

Bridgewater is actually doing pretty good. I didnt expect that.

I thought the same. Certainly looking capable.

Just now, caponine said:

So u take it out on people that had nothing to do with it. You're talking about purposely targeting someone knees. Football is already physical enough without other players trying to take you out. Think about their personal life and after football 

If they did it to ATL, it would be personal right? They nearly broke Favre in half that game. Payton was there, so it still applies.

5 minutes ago, stizz said:

They took the joy from a city to be able to enjoy  SB visit. Vikings fans haven't gotten over it. 

Fine, Kamara seems like  good dude, so I'll be good with Kazee taking out Thomas' knees.

Now now... we are better than this. 

1 minute ago, SoldMySoul said:

I thought the same. Certainly looking capable.

They arent used to the speed of his passes. Drew has a lighter touch. He is putting it in there for the most part and they are missing the passes.

That was a fumble... refs blew the play dead but the Aint ran it all the way back..... wonder how they will rule this.. Rams pretty much gave up on the play as soon as the whistle blew the play dead.

1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

That was a fumble...:lol:

I don't get the quick whistle. I thought they normally let replay sort those out. Not that I'm complaining since I don't want it to go the Saints' way. 

5 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

That Ford Vs Ferrari movie looks like a 2 hour commercial.  

I honestly thought it was a commercial. 

1 minute ago, fuego said:

I don't get the quick whistle. I thought they normally let replay sort those out. Not that I'm complaining since I don't want it to go the Saints' way. 

Whistle coz of incomplete pass.

Schwarzwald and Drew4719 like this