Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the end it was the d

Y’all know this is game of the week. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

2016 was pretty much it. 

Bless your heart bro because even in 2016, it was still pretty tight around here. We were barely above .500 and riding a two game losing streak by game 7 and folks was swearing the bottom was falling out like the year before when we started 6-1 and wound up 8-8.

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Bless your heart bro because even in 2016, it was still pretty tight around here. We were barely above .500 and riding a two game losing streak by game 7 and folks was swearing the bottom was falling out like the year before when we started 6-1 and wound up 8-8.

I just believed in the offense and the defense was good enough. I didn’t look at games and why things happened. I was your typical fan that wanted big plays.  

Right now I see technique issues that worry me on both sides of the ball. Hopefully it’s fixed. 

11 minutes ago, falconsrus said:

We were up 28-3 and I said to my wife, "It ain't over yet." :lol:  That is what I told the Pats fans I watched with 

I was texting with a friend who is a Pats fan and he said "It's over." And I told him "this is the Falcons you're talking about here. Keep watching." I'll never get over that loss. 

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

I was texting with a friend who is a Pats fan and he said "It's over." And I told him "this is the Falcons you're talking about here. Keep watching." I'll never get over that loss. 

I told my family I was watching the game with the same thing...

We can give hope, but don't know how to keep any for ourselves.

That's why I'm hopeful now. Don't live in the past. Won't. Can't.