Monoxide

*** Official Eagles Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

3,465 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Chris Collinsworth better keep his mouth in check tonight. My TV’s health is depending on it. 

Just put on 92.9 the game with TV muted.

They usually are ahead of the live telecast and you can prepare your heart before the outcome of each play on TV. :tiphat:

fuego, SoCalFalconFan and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Just put on 92.9 the game with TV muted.

They usually are ahead of the live telecast and you can prepare your heart before the outcome of each play on TV. :tiphat:

I live in California. I guess I could stream 92.9?

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Any chance we do not defer the kick if we win the toss?

A couple of the guys on 92.9 the game said we shouldn't defer. If the Eagles receive first and march down the field and score they said it would be deflating. They said accept the ball and try to ram it down their throats and score first. 

PokerSteve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Ice will be pressured like none other

Wentz will have so much time it will look like he's reading a Chinese menu...never fails

We can just hope Wentz throws a couple of egg rolls to Kazee or Rico?

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fuego said:

A couple of the guys on 92.9 the game said we shouldn't defer. If the Eagles receive first and march down the field and score they said it would be deflating. They said accept the ball and try to ram it down their throats and score first. 

Lets hope they don't screw the  pooch with turnoevers.

 

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

We can just hope Wentz throws a couple of egg rolls to Kazee or Rico?

THat'd be nice of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been trying to be the voice of reason, IRL, all week.

Telling people not to judge based on week 1 (we always look like crap in week 1)

Telling people there's no way the team that showed up last week is who we really are.

Hopefully they dont make a fool of me tonight :|

Ergo Proxy and NWFALCON like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now