Monoxide

*** Official Eagles Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

3,465 posts in this topic

Guys, go ahead and turn your tv off now. If you’re watching football night in America they just showed a clip of Duke Riley hyping up what could of been the special teams unit or defense with the blonde mullet and all. 

Either way this won’t be good. 

16 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Was talking to Swift earlier, he says hes banned for life from here.. Yall really be banning people for life? :ninja:

Oh, he deserved it. He made fun of a mod's suicide attempt, he claimed Ryan couldn't be elite because of his wife, he [swift] considered her ugly, he cursed out anyone and everyone, he was a complete blankhole.  There were times when the entire front page was taken up with Swift posts in every thread, ranting about Ryan, whatever the thread was about.

I still wouldn't have banned him for life, but certainly understand why they did.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Just now, droopy1592 said:

Let’s watch tonight how many times our receivers get mugged but no call is made while Oliver gets two flags for defensive holding. 

Last week a few times Oliver wasn't even close enough to the receiver to hold :shrug:

1 minute ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

These Falcons are messing with my mental stability. I dont know if I have it in me to watch this game. My heart. It’s already skipping beats. 

:(

Just keep plenty of alcohol handy, we all know anything said tonight cant be held against you tomorrow if we lose :lol:

SoCalFalconFan likes this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Our roof is open BUT Our championship window might be closing?!?!

LOL these narratives.

The window closing is Brees and the Saints. :lol:

Brees and Brady will be playing until their deaths if the NFL has its way

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

Brees and Brady will be playing until their deaths if the NFL has its way

Obviously Payton too, saw he got a 5 year extension today with the Saints 

Just now, NWFALCON said:

I really hope the commentators fight for us when we get bad calls that don't go our way. 

Alot of that depends on Quinn and how he works the refs..unfortunately i never really see him engage them, usually just stands thier with that dumb looking smirk 

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Alot of that depends on Quinn and how he works the refs..unfortunately i never really see him engage them, usually just stands thier with that dumb looking smirk 

Yeah. I wish he would speak up more. A year or two ago he said that they make a lowlight of bad calls made and missed and the tape is sent to the NFL.  Nothing has changed except we continue to get bad calls.

Just now, NWFALCON said:

hes going to be talking 28-3 a ton and somehow mention Brady and Rogers at least 5 times

Never fails!! Christopher Collinsworthless

1 minute ago, NWFALCON said:

hes going to be talking 28-3 a ton and somehow mention Brady and Rogers at least 5 times

You nailed it 

with his head up Wentzs ***

NWFALCON likes this