Monoxide

*** Official Eagles Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

3,465 posts in this topic

We were up 28-3 and I said to my wife, "It ain't over yet." :lol:  That is what I told the Pats fans I watched with 

Edited by falconsrus

2 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

2016 was pretty much it. 

Bless your heart bro because even in 2016, it was still pretty tight around here. We were barely above .500 and riding a two game losing streak by game 7 and folks was swearing the bottom was falling out like the year before when we started 6-1 and wound up 8-8.

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Bless your heart bro because even in 2016, it was still pretty tight around here. We were barely above .500 and riding a two game losing streak by game 7 and folks was swearing the bottom was falling out like the year before when we started 6-1 and wound up 8-8.

I just believed in the offense and the defense was good enough. I didn’t look at games and why things happened. I was your typical fan that wanted big plays.  

Right now I see technique issues that worry me on both sides of the ball. Hopefully it’s fixed. 

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

When does the Eagles pregame show end and the Falcons pregame show begin?

At least some things never change brother....

Edited by Emmitt
Drew4719 and WhenFalconsWin like this

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

What was the point of keeping them?

I don’t get it.  Hopefully we’ll be able to move the chains on short yardage without them

9 minutes ago, falconsrus said:

We were up 28-3 and I said to my wife, "It ain't over yet." :lol:  That is what I told the Pats fans I watched with 

At that exact moment I told my wife we need a FG and the game is over. We never got that FG. 

falconsrus, Drew4719 and fuego like this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Okay boys, Falcons playing for 1st place tonight. 

I just want the win right now, not worried about the division race, lol

11 minutes ago, falconsrus said:

I was texting with a friend who is a Pats fan and he said "It's over." And I told him "this is the Falcons you're talking about here. Keep watching." I'll never get over that loss. 

Drew4719, falconsrus and Ergo Proxy like this

3 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

What was the point of keeping them?

I don’t get it.  Hopefully we’ll be able to move the chains on short yardage without them

If Free continues to be umproductive I say we bring up Quadree. Yeah, I know this is never going to happen, but I'm just being real around here.

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

I was texting with a friend who is a Pats fan and he said "It's over." And I told him "this is the Falcons you're talking about here. Keep watching." I'll never get over that loss. 

I told my family I was watching the game with the same thing...

We can give hope, but don't know how to keep any for ourselves.

That's why I'm hopeful now. Don't live in the past. Won't. Can't.

falconsrus likes this

This is a milestone game for the season either 0-2 or 1-1.  Since 2002, 14 out of 133 teams, 11 percent made playoffs with 0-2 start.

Edited by manfam