Monoxide

*** Official Eagles Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

3,465 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The Vikes are straight up overrated. The Falcons played a really bad game of football last week. They should have been a lot better, but did not play anywhere near how they are capable.

Thats yet to be determined, if we get dominanted tonight we'll know exactly what we have.. And probably be the beginning of the end for Quinn in Atlanta 

DirtyBird7000k likes this

2 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Its evident that the Steelers receivers cant separate as well without AB drawing coverage. Ben keep holding the ball waiting for someone to get open.

JuJu where art thou :(

8 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

They should've completely blown us out. And they dominated us for 3 quarters but their offense could've went harder.

Yea. It should have been 49-0 Either they chose to not play harder or the Falcons got better. No one around here wants to admit the latter.

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Yea. It should have been 49-0 Either they chose to not play harder or the Falcons got better. No one around here wants to admit the latter.

Im fine admitting the latter if i witnessed it.. Basically they knew they had the game wrapped up and we were able to score a few during garbage time. They could have easily shut us out imo

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Im fine admitting the latter if i witnessed it.. Basically they knew they had the game wrapped up and we were able to score a few during garbage time. They could have easily shut us out imo

But they didn't.

It's pretty unlikely that they could have. With the way Rodgers is moving the ball up and down the field with ease, the Vikings have a lot more issues than the poorly executed Falcons failed to expose. 

27 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

They should've completely blown us out. And they dominated us for 3 quarters but their offense could've went harder.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, didn't. This is just a revisionist perspective. Packers offense looked like garbage Week 1. Fortunately for them, the Bears were worse. Now they're making the Vikes D look like garbage.

This is why Week 1 hot takes are stupid.

falconidae and Cole World like this

The Falcons better have a nasty attitude tonight and dominate! None of this pathetic unable to score in the red zone crap with Ryan looking like Billy Joe Tolliver????

27 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Everything the Falcons did last week was BS...this week is for real...thank you

I honestly think some of our fans believes something like this 

17 minutes ago, EddieK said:

As bad as we looked last week, there's a very good chance with a win tonight we'll be in a tie for 1st place in the division

Mind-boggling how fast things change. Rise Up!

giphy.gif

EddieK likes this

I miss being able to be 100% confident before a Falcons game. Now its just nerves and being ready to be disappointed.  Lets hope the boys show up tonight.  Hopefully its dead at work so I can watch the game.