Monoxide

*** Official Eagles Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

3,465 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, falconidae said:

Can anybody tell me why the eagles didn't run to the outside?

Falcons shut the eagles run game down- no run longer than 5 yards, 2.3 YPC.

It's not really their game.

They are more inaide zone than outside stretch.

When they did try to bounce it outside the edge defenders were there

Schwarzwald and PokerSteve like this

14 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah, was trying to figure out if the Falcons made effective adjustments from last week or not. I'm watching the game as a fan and tend to miss nuances. I rely on my falcon brethren here to keep me informed.

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Honestly the throw to Ridley was his best throw of the night IMO

It was double coverage but only one guy had a chance at it....Ridley.

And it looked like Ridley was going to catch it until #21 hit him and knocked the ball away from him.

I freaking hate philly fans. Had the most obnoxious ones ever behind me in 314 didnt shut up the entire game. Was so happy to get to wave at them and say go home and never come back to arrogant pricks. They turned and darted out as soon as he said the final play stood.

The next best was in the horrible exit people sardines a philly fan held up his phone showing the video of Falcons eagles two years ago as a desperate attempt to not face their shame tonight. They got screamed at to get the **** out of Atlanta. 

**** the eagles and **** the phillies... I got to scream your baseball team sucks too a bunch of times in rhythm to nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye

1 hour ago, coastiemike said:

So you’re mad because we didn’t blow the game like you kept saying we would.  Your karma ******** didn’t come true like you kept saying it would.  I’d say all of that is worse than what you are wishing for. And now I get to live rent free in your head.  ******* moron.  LOL. karma...lol

Lol What? I'm glad we won, but Ryan had 3 ints in this game and almost lost us the game.

2 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Lol What? I'm glad we won, but Ryan had 3 ints in this game and almost lost us the game.

And if the Eagles would have scored, we would have lost because Bryant missed a FG.  Tomato - Tomatoe.

6 hours ago, stizz said:

We need to have an honest discussion about Devonta Freeman. He isn't the best back on the team anymore and should not be getting the majority of snaps.

He looks done. No burst. 

MissouriFalcon49 likes this

13 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

13 hours ago, falconidae said:

Yeah, was trying to figure out if the Falcons made effective adjustments from last week or not. I'm watching the game as a fan and tend to miss nuances. I rely on my falcon brethren here to keep me informed.

Fairly accurate list of all teams and their OL blocking schemes:

falconidae and quickzero like this

I nearly correctly nailed the score in the pick ems game. I picked 23-21 Falcons and it was 24-20 Falcons. That's as close as I've ever gotten to correctly predicting a score.