Monoxide

*** Official Eagles Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

3,465 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Nereek said:

Go be a scumbag falcon fan and celebrate a player's injury. 

And you’re still a dumb ****.  Lol. Karma.  Lol

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I'm done with you, ill just block you. I dont waste my time on scrubs like you. Peace out

Says he doesn’t waste his time on “scrubs like me”

Wastes his time writing a comment telling me he doesn’t waste his time lol :lol:

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

The decision was not the best....but it was a great throw.

It is annoying but that is what you get with great QBS....sometimes they trust their guys too much

I like Ridley but do you trust him in that situation or same play with Julio? Ridley does seem to stretch the field more.

putnam6 likes this

7 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

No the ball shouldn’t have been thrown into double cover to Calvin. Those are the types of decisions that get you beat.

Cover-0 is the easiest blitz in football to see. Tim F’ng Tebow beat cover 0. Throwing the ball up for grabs is not what a QB of Matt’s caliber does. You get the ball quick into our best athletes’ hands and let them be football players... like what he did on 4th and 3 when we had to have it.

Thats what supposed to happen when you throw a cover-0 at an NFL offense which is the reason why it’s also the most rarely used blitz.

Pretty sure we'll have a game soon where Ryan is sharp where he hits those 2 TD passes, doesn't throw the picks, defense plays the way it did and we're talking a 40-20 game.

Actually, pretty sure we'll have several of those games this year.

Edit: That's what elite QBs do, they can play like #### first 3.5 quarters and make the big play to win the game. Peyton did that so many times.

1 minute ago, coastiemike said:

And you’re still a dumb ****.  Lol. Karma.  Lol

The way I see it, you're no better than a Saints fan. Can't get much worse than that. 

3 minutes ago, Nereek said:

The way I see it, you're no better than a Saints fan. Can't get much worse than that. 

So you’re mad because we didn’t blow the game like you kept saying we would.  Your karma ******** didn’t come true like you kept saying it would.  I’d say all of that is worse than what you are wishing for. And now I get to live rent free in your head.  ******* moron.  LOL. karma...lol

4 minutes ago, stizz said:

We need to have an honest discussion about Devonta Freeman. He isn't the best back on the team anymore and should not be getting the majority of snaps.

That is very possible I do not know yet. the first five or six plays he looked great he also had a great run on a shovel pass but then after that we didn't run the ball too much. which I thought Mike Mularkey would curve Dirk  pass happiness but it hasn't happened yet

14 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

I kinda feel like we should’ve blown them out.  That got way too uncomfortable for my old ***.

It just seemed that the refs kept it close too often - it was like 9 penalties against us to 2 against them at one point. 

Ryan's picks also helped them stay close but the turnovers were ultimately even as we got 2 picks against Wentz and the fumbled kickoff.

Schwarzwald and Mescalito like this

11 minutes ago, stizz said:

We need to have an honest discussion about Devonta Freeman. He isn't the best back on the team anymore and should not be getting the majority of snaps.

Ito Smith needs to be named starter this week? Freeman has lost his ability to make explosive plays and is noticeably slower! Smith is younger, more hungry, and gives our offense some ability to bust loose and create more mismatches!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k
jlrfalcon and putnam6 like this

10 minutes ago, stizz said:

I think they are looking forward to an excuse to put him on the IR or just anticipating it is going to happen, so they can make Ito the primary back and then use the Hill/Ollison pair as backups.

4 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

It just seemed that the refs kept it close too often - it was like 9 penalties against us to 2 against them at one point. 

Ryan's picks also helped them stay close but the turnovers were ultimately even as we got 2 picks against Wentz and the fumbled kickoff.

Yep. Even Turnover game. Wentz threw a couple bad ones just like Matt.

Drew4719 and PokerSteve like this

12 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

You’re catching on. . . .