Monoxide

*** Official Eagles Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

3,465 posts in this topic

Just now, FalconsManhood2 said:

Not to mention Wentz for a drive and there Kick Returner gifted us a TD

Ryan gifted them 9pts deep in our territory then threw an int inside the redzone taking at least 3 away.

not to mention the two overthrow tds and the missed fg.

we tried to give them the game

11 minutes ago, B_84falcons said:

Definitely have to fix this run game though. Free showed some burst but somethings is missing

New line.

They have faced ELITE DL’s these first 2 weeks.

McGary coming back from the knee injury was HUGE. He may be eased back to 100%, but they gotta build off what needs correcting and take the positives.

Matt hasn’t had INT problems since like 2015. Eagles were pressuring all game. Blitzing at that. We were not running the ball. Matt forced a couple and had 2 bad INTs and one off a receivers hands and the Deep shot INT that was a bad throw flat footed.

We got the right check vs Cover-0 FINALLY on 4th and 3. A quicker outlet pass instead of just trying to chunk it before blitz hits.

2 minutes ago, FalconsManhood2 said:

Game was given to us due to injuries and 1 turnover by eagles.

When the Falcons get beat by the Colts next week don’t get mad at me for saying I told you so.

plain and simple we are 8-8 team who just. Squeaked our an ugly ugly win.

I swear i hope you get banned soon.. From trying to sale fake tickets to just bad trolling.. @JD dirtybird21 whats with this guy? 

5 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Even if his feet were set, Julio wasn’t open on that one throw that got picked. Corner was on top of that route the whole way,

Adjusting to a blitz is about more than getting your feet set. Change the play like he did at the end.

Nobody is gonna be completely open. You still have to make those plays. Even on the double coverage to Ridley in the end zone, he would have made the catch. Matt did what he was supposed to do in those situations. Results were not in our favor. I'm happy we were able to take those shots. 

falconidae likes this

6 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Even if his feet were set, Julio wasn’t open on that one throw that got picked. Corner was on top of that route the whole way,

Adjusting to a blitz is about more than getting your feet set. Change the play like he did at the end.

Yeah something doesnt seem  right and I can't quite put my finger on it one. the plays are taking too long to develop that's always been my one problem with dirk but the other problem is Matt just looked like he had no idea where to go with the ball it was odd. He wa playing like a rookie

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

5 minutes ago, B_84falcons said:

Definitely have to fix this run game though. Free showed some burst but somethings is missing

A power back 

Just now, PriMeTiiMe said:

Ryan gifted them 9pts deep in our territory then threw an int inside the redzone taking at least 3 away.

not to mention the two overthrow tds and the missed fg.

we tried to give them the game

Is this your way of saying we aren’t a bad team?

I agree Ryan and the offense played terrible, I expect more of this next week.

3 minutes ago, FalconsManhood2 said:

Game was given to us due to injuries and 1 turnover by eagles.

When the Falcons get beat by the Colts next week don’t get mad at me for saying I told you so.

plain and simple we are 8-8 team who just. Squeaked our an ugly ugly win.

Against an eagles team who was destined for the Super Bowl... you got it bro

PokerSteve likes this

Next week we will be better but we needed a game like this to build confidence and show we can win the close ones ... too many times we come out on the losing end team will have confidence after this game for sure

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

And Bryant's miss. 

He’s running out of leg. He’ll be automatic inside of 50. I think he’ll struggle from 50+

Just now, JetJones11 said:

Next week we will be better but we needed a game like this to build confidence and show we can win the close ones ... too many times we come out on the losing end team will have confidence after this game for sure

Just ironic how it came down to them needing a score in the red zone. 

Flyin' In DC and Schwarzwald like this

Everyone making excuses for the eagles saying they injured, may I remind you that we lost half our defense on their ****** field in 2018? The O and D line played great, defense balled out. 

Ryan has got to clean up his game and we have to run the ball better. A win is a win, it shouldn't have been this close but **** happens. Team showed a lot of heart, let's build off this and go forward! 

Just now, I Even Bleed Red said:

That last catch to Agholor shouldn't have happen. Coaching needs to fix these kinds of things. 

FULL CREDIT TO DEFENSE TONIGHT THOUGH!!!

Particularly the front 7.

They beat up on a good Oline...both on the edge and up the middle...if seemed like everyone of our Dlinemen had their named called making plays

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I swear i hope you get banned soon.. From trying to sale fake tickets to just bad trolling.. @JD dirtybird21 whats with this guy? 

It’s football man, don’t take it to seriously. 

I don’t believe in TD and Quinn anymore and want them gone. 

I will enjoy watching the game win or lose cause either we going to the playoffs or Quinn and Co getting fired. Either way I’m happy 

and you’re making some pretty serious accusations there, show me proof of me trying to sell someone fake tickets. @JD dirtybird21 I need you to address this slander on my name 

Edited by FalconsManhood2

8 minutes ago, EddieK said:

I'm an idiot for not wanting Quinn and TD fired after a win...gtfoh

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 11.43.19 PM.png

Perhaps....I misread your post! Though I am a Falcon fan, and a UGA fan. Sorry eng. Rock on! Liquored up, I am!

Edited by roguebeaver

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Matthews made up for his sorry *** play with that crushing block that freed Julio for the TD.  Did it against the Skins too.

That failed Wentz 2 point conversion loomed large. 

Ryan did give them those INTs and Bryant missed a FG badly. A rare sight on both accounts.

When was the last time Ryan threw multiple picks in back to back games?

WhenFalconsWin likes this