Monoxide

*** Official Eagles Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

3,465 posts in this topic

Takk and Beasley whiffing as usual lol smh what's new ?? They're just scrubs like I said during preseason. Takk ain't showing me nothing. Cant run the ball either smh 

Just now, coastiemike said:

Would be nice to have Bryant make that FG he shanked horribly earlier.

Yep. Which makes me not trust him if he has to tie it. 

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Fire Quinn just for dropping Takk back into coverage and letting this team come back.

No pressure. How did the eagles come back? Loads of pressure and you'll see more on this drive. F****** Quinn never learns.

Flying Falcon likes this

This team deserves not one fan in the stands. Unacceptable. What terrible coaching and terrible play by Matt Ryan. Even a win is disappointing after that.

Please..... please football Gods. Whichever fan pissed you off a few years back... PLEASE remove this curse. Just show us a little favor and let us win this one.    

(Football god reply..... nope. ...  in complete.... incomplete.... sack... sack...... game over. 

Defense was incredible and great all night until the 4th quarter when we needed it the most and they let the Eagles march right down the field for the TD and 2 point conversion. Pretty pissed right now.

Just now, caponine said:

Takk and Beasley whiffing as usual lol smh what's new ?? They're just scrubs like I said during preseason. Takk ain't showing me nothing. Cant run the ball either smh 

Just proving more and more how little you know.

Ergo Proxy and falconsd56 like this

Eagles literally have back ups playing receiver and we can’t make a play.

im Hoping Ryan chokes this game away, Quinn deserves it and the heat he’ll be under for it.

FIRE DAN QUINN!

F! All Y’all? No F! The Sisterhood