Monoxide

*** Official Eagles Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

3,465 posts in this topic

We are still 8+ hours away from kickoff, but I’m gonna go ahead and get the game thread up and running.

Let’s shock the world and bring home the W on prime time.

#RiseUp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The worst part of night games is having to sit through a day full of whining.

Matter of perspective my friend as it could be said that night game allows one to sleep on the pain.......

tonight we win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who wants to start the thread for the early games?

Man, the local fox game is cowgirls/redskins. Might have to fire up the reddit streams and find a better one.

Edited by Drew4719

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Who wants to start the thread for the early games?

Man, the local fox game is cowgirls/redskins. Might have to fire up the reddit streams and find a better one.

Actually have the skins as an upset, they play well against the cowboys. But if you don’t want to watch that I’d probably watch GB vs Minny. Seattle and Pitt is a good matchup too. 

Drew4719 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Who wants to start the thread for the early games?

Man, the local fox game is cowgirls/redskins. Might have to fire up the reddit streams and find a better one.

Just watch Jaylon Smith & Leighton. They are a talent and fun to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Who else is watching Arizona and Baltimore rn? 

Literally no one lol. Probably the one game I wouldn’t want to watch tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Literally no one lol. Probably the one game I wouldn’t want to watch tbh. 

You don't want to see two young QBs duel it out? To each his own. I just want to see how much progress LJ has made.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

You don't want to see two young QBs duel it out? To each his own. I just want to see how much progress LJ has made.

Honestly don’t expect Kyler to get much going against Baltimore’s D. Lamar might be able to do some things. Think it may be a blowout. Cardinals only tied last week cuz the Lions fell apart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Honestly don’t expect Kyler to get much going against Baltimore’s D. Lamar might be able to do some things. Think it may be a blowout. Cardinals only tied last week cuz the Lions fell apart. 

Yeah, Ravens just marched down the field effortlessly on that Arizona D.

I think Lamar getting more accurate this season under that RPO is going to be a nightmare for DCs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

You don't want to see two young QBs duel it out? To each his own. I just want to see how much progress LJ has made.

I swear guys just see team names and be like eww I dont want to watch. Like there are so many good players in this league that are fun to watch I could watch almost any game and enjoy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

Yeah, Ravens just marched down the field effortlessly on that Arizona D.

I think Lamar getting more accurate this season under that RPO is going to be a nightmare for DCs. 

I wanna see if he can do it against good teams and good Ds first before I buy in. Baltimore doesn’t play a good D until at least Cleveland or Pittsburgh, and both those Ds looked bad last week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

I’ll say it before anyone else can, packers just went right down the field and scored a TD on their first drive against the Vikes defense lol.

The Vikes are straight up overrated. The Falcons played a really bad game of football last week. They should have been a lot better, but did not play anywhere near how they are capable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Yeah, Ravens just marched down the field effortlessly on that Arizona D.

I think Lamar getting more accurate this season under that RPO is going to be a nightmare for DCs. 

Falcons start with the Vikings at home and then the Eagles. The Ravens get Miami and Arizona.  The schedule gods have spoken.

Drew4719 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The Vikes are straight up overrated. The Falcons played a really bad game of football last week. They should have been a lot better, but did not play anywhere near how they are capable.

They should've completely blown us out. And they dominated us for 3 quarters but their offense could've went harder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now